pleasant and ploy

Today was quite hectic day for shakhi.

It's been ten days since they went on date.

Their life made alot of changes in these days.

First one shaurya and ahir became bros.

Shaurya and babli's equation now is totally a sister in low and brother In low.

They together sometimes annoy anokhi too and anokhi behaved she is jealous because of their bond but inside she was delighted.

On the other hand to take revenge from shaurya she and kanchan also made a team.

Shaurya now everyday facetime aastha and talks to her so that their relation can be better.

Shaurya has made all agree to go for dinner together.

In which he invited shaan , aastha , ahir , babli , kanchan and reema.

Still shanoor weren't aware that shakhi are married they just knew they are together.

Shakhi spend this good time with their family and friends.

Their biggest supporter's and chearer's.

All were happy shaan and shaurya's equation also has been change.

They now have good father son bond.

Sometimes shaan even gives shaurya tips how to handle his dearest wifey whenever he made her upset.

Only shaan aashtha and kanchan knew about shaurya's temporary engagement but no one told anokhi about it.

Though they always told shaurya to let her know however shaurya was adamant on not revealing it to anokhi.

Everything is going steadily and happily in shakhi's life.

Shaurya was just waiting for the when anokhi accept their marriage that day he will clear everything.

Anokhi's exam are starting in two days.

Shaurya took care of her so that she doesn't exaggerate herself much.

Today tej told shaurya to go to patiyala for patiyala campus work which needs his presence there.

Shaurya was dubious but agreed to go there as he thought he will get chance to meet aastha there also and will spend sometime together.

Today in his cabin he told anokhi about it.

They were spending time together as they hardly get their time together as they both are busy.

They were in side hug their one hand wrapped around their back and other hands are intertwined with each other while sitting on couch.

Shaurya: anokhi main patiyala jaa raha hu kuch din ke liye exam hai tumhare stress mat lena jyada aur.....

Shaurya: top karna meri topper.....

She got up from from couch with jerk.

Anokhi: tum patiyala jaa rahe ho jao tumhein toh meri chinta hi nahi hai.....

Anokhi: baat mat karna mujhse tum jaa rahi hu main.....

Anokhi sudden this agitated behaviour made shaurya startled.

Later he got to know about her strange behaviour reason.

She sent a text to shaurya.

In which she written she was sorry for her behaviour but it wasn't in her control because of her periods.

Shaurya decided to meet her in her hostel room before going to patiyala.

So to pamper his girl he bought chocolates flowers and dryfruits.