+eighteen+

School felt pointless.

She arrived early, just like she had promised Logan she would, and they had finally finished their article.

The guys (with an exception of Oliver) had really liked Logan and invited him to sit with them for lunch permanently.

Logan had grinned and agreed.

At lunch, for the first time, Oliver and Maia sat far away from each other.

Well, to be fair, Oliver had already been sitting down when she walked over with Skye. So actually, she sat far away from him.

She just wanted a little distance while she sorted all of this, whatever it was, out.

She found herself between Shawn and Skye. Logan was sitting on Shawn's other side.

She grinned at Shawn.

"So."

Shawn glared at her, "What?"

She shrugged, "You tell me."

"Just eat," He grumbled as he took a bite of his burger.

Skye looked over at us, "Is there something we should know?" She asked.

"Pfft, no."

"What, no!"

We said at the same time.

Skye rolled her eyes, "Whatever. I heard you're not coming for the movie."

Maia nodded, "Stanley's leaving today. Have to drop him off. And then do some other stuff."

Ashley's eyes narrowed, "Some other stuff." She repeated.

Everyone was looking at her.

Tell them.

"Yeah, stuff." She said finally.

Ashley narrowed her eyes, "You better not be lying or I will whoop your ass. Besides, I never got to ask you what you were doing at the park yesterday."

Maia gave her a dry look, "I told you why."

"Yeah, but why didn't you go home?"

"I didn't feel like it."

"You're lying."

"Fine," Maia said, deciding that she had had enough, "I was at the park because my parents hate me and I don't feel welcome at my house anymore." She slid her chair back and got up, blinking back tears, "I hope you're happy now."

"And don't you dare follow me," She said before walking out of the cafeteria.

SO much drama :(