+thirteen+

She was sitting in Ruby's diner and Shawn had gone to get the frozen hot chocolates.

Ruby's hot chocolates were perfection, and it was like entering chocolate wonderland.

And she made frozen hot chocolates in summer, so they wouldn't miss out on them for half a year.

It was literally considered treason to walk into Ruby's and not order a hot chocolate.

Well, unless you didn't like chocolate, marshmallows, whipped cream and sprinkles, topped with caramel nuts and chocolate drizzles.

Growl.

She frowned, and patted her tummy. Don't worry, you'll get fed soon. She told it.

After what seemed like ages, Shawn finally came back with two frozen hot chocolates.

"She said to let it be for a while. It's pretty icy." Shawn warned.

Maia snorted, "The cold never bothered me anyway." She sang before taking a huge sip.

And promptly got a brain freeze.

After a few animalistic grunts and groans, her head cleared up again.

"You were saying?" Shawn said snidely.

She glared at him. "Enough about that. Tell me!"

He sighed and muttered something.

"What was that?" She asked him.

"Jesus, don't yell." He grumbled.

"Stop stalling!" She whacked him.

"I'm gay, alright?" He said, "I'm gay."

Silence.

She blinked at him. "So?" She said finally.

He frowned, "That's all you're going to say?"

She shrugged, "Oh, right. Uh, I'm happy you've finally found who you really are-"

"Not that way!"

She was confused, "What do you want me to say?"

He shook his head, "You're not going to change what you think of me?"

"Is that how you think we are? Is it why you didn't tell us?" He saw the hurt in her eyes.

"I was going to tell you," He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration, "But then your friend showed up-"

"Oh my God." Maia said in realization, "Oh my flipping gym socks. You like Logan," She shrieked, "You totally like Logan!"

Okay, so first of all, I'm sorry if any of you guys have problems with LGBT characters, but I can't help it. I don't see any issue with people being gay, and I say that coming from a place where gay marriage is not legal. I find it ridiculous. I mean, who gives anybody the right to take away someone else's happiness? How can people be so close minded? It just sucks so bad.

Anyway, I'm not here to preach to you guys. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.