Chapter 0

Ugh... I'm so tired

I frowned as I felt a bright ray of sun strike me across the face. I blocked the sun with my hands and squinted at the open window.

Wait a second... Something looks different

I sat up in my bed, startled as I looked at my hands. Why were they so tiny!?

As I sat up, my hair fell around my face as well. I held a strand of it up.

Why is it blue!? What's happening?

The room around me wasn't mine either. I threw the blankets off myself and climbed down the bed, running to a mirror that stood at one side of the room.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was... some child!? I had long, light blue hair and golden, yellow eyes. I was dressed in a white nightgown and...

I have to admit, I look pretty adorable... But that's not important right now!

I slapped my face with both of my hands, flinching at the stinging pain. Tears welled up in my eyes, but at least I knew I wasn't dreaming now.

Was I... reincarnated or something? Is this even possible? I wondered.

I took a better look at the room, marveling at all of the decorations and expensive looking accessories hanging around.

This kid's family must be super rich, to be able to afford all of this stuff.

I ran around the room, opening and closing drawers to see what kind of other stuff she had. The closet was filled to the brim with crazy and outlandish dresses, so I closed the door in disgust at the poor fashion senses of whomever chose those outfits.

I opened up one of the jewelry boxes sitting on the dresser, pausing to lift and take a closer look at a bunch of the different sparkling jewels.

I noticed a brooch with some kind of shield on it, so I picked it up and took a closer look.

Wait a second... My eyes widened. I recognize this! Could it be that I...