13.

(Before we start the chapter I want to thank you all so much for all the appreciation you gave this book.It means so much to me and the book got 2k views already in like one week.Thank you all so so much ily darlings<3)

-Same day,night falls-
-Y/n-
It's so nice here with Mr.Regrator.He's such a great person.I know I said that about Dottore as well but that was just because the truth was hided from me.Mr.Regrator isn't like this.He's actually a great person.

He took me out to eat,then we got back and he showed me around the bank he owns.The moon is now up on the sky and Mr.Regrator wanted to go out on a walk and invited me as well.

"Ah the night..so calm.So beautiful" he says."Mhm.The night is always better than day.It's more relaxing and calming.I used to look at the moon for minutes on the window when I was in Snezhnaya" I say.

"Do you miss being in Snezhnaya?" He asks me.Why does he keep asking me this question? "I don't know.It's a beautiful place indeed but..even if I go there again it won't be the same.I will always remember him" I say.

He hums."I see.You should try to move on Y/n" Mr.Regrator says."I know and I will try.Thank you so much Mr.Regrator you helped me so much" I say with a smile."I told you to call me just Pantalone when it's just us.No need to be so formal" he says and I nod.

"Look,there in distance it's Wangshu Inn" he says,pointing forward at the building on the huge tree.We are now on some road and I saw some kind of statue with a man sitting down and holding a cube.It looks so cool.

"Regr- sorry.Pantalone who is this?" I ask,pointing at the statue.He looks at it and chuckles."That's the geo god.Morax" he says.Morax.Okay.We continue walking,Pantalone explaining me things I saw.

Liyue it's so beautiful.All those places..seeing the birds flying slowly amongst the high mountains ..so calming.Liyue is amazing and I didn't even see all of it.I bet there is so much to see and explore.

"It's getting late Y/n.We should head back.We can come tomorrow night again" Pantalone says with his usual smile."Okay then.Let's go back.I'm pretty tired anyway" I say.Pantalone gently takes my hand again and we start walking back.

We pass by the statue again,by the houses with open lights and by the huge rocks.Liyue Harbor shows itself and from here It looks even prettier.So many lights,the breeze slightly hitting us,the colors blending so well together.

I don't regret in the slightest bit coming to Liyue.Morax you have such a beautiful region.I hope you're out there watching over everything because it's just mesmerizing.

Me and Pantalone get back to Liyue Harbor and we arrive at the bank."Thank you so much for everything Pantalone" I say with a smile.He lifts up my hand and kisses my chuckles.

"Have a great night Y/n dear" he says."You too" I say with a smile.I walk in my room,closing the door.I'm so glad Pantalone is here.He's such a great person I enjoy spending time with him.

-Later that night-
I'm trembling.I feel like I've been running for hours.I've been running on the same hallway for hours.It's never ending no matter what I try to do.He's always after me.I can't escape!

"Oohhh Y/nnn!~ Where are youuu?" I hear his terrifying voice call me for the hundredth time.I force my legs harder,running as fast as I can on this endless hallway.

Tears are pouring out of my eyes,my vision blurry,my legs hurting and my chest aching.Please please just stop.Make it stop.Give me a break.

"Oh no..It seems that I've lost you.." I hear his voice again.I calm down for a little bit,slowing down.He lost me.Okay.I stopped running,placing a hand on the wall and crying harder.

"Found you~~" I hear that voice say right in my ear making my eyes widen and before I can run a hand catches me and pulls me back.I see a needle approaching me and I close my eyes in terror.

I shot up from the bed,all sweating.I had a nightmare with him.I can't get rid of him.I try to calm down my breathing but no use.My face is all stained with tears and my breathing is uncontrollable.

I get up from the bed with shaky legs and I walk at the door.I quickly walk down the short hallway barefoot and I hesitantly knock on the door.I hear a tired voice sigh and footsteps approaching the door.

The door opens revealing a tired Pantalone."Y/n what are you-" he stops once noticing I'm crying and trembling.He picks me up carefully and walks back to my room.

"Shh stop crying dear it's okay" he says.We walk back in my room and he tucks me in bed.Pantalone sits down on a small part of the bed and places his gloved hand on my cheek.

"There there it's all good now.What happened dear?" He asks."I-I had a nightmare.." I choke out.He smiles and kisses my knuckles."It's okay it's not real.I'm here he can't get you" he says and I smile.

Pantalone bends down,placing a kiss on my forehead."Try to fall asleep again dear" he says,getting up.I nod.I stop him before he can walk out."Pantalone?" I say.He turns around to look at me.

"Please go to sleep too" I say with a pleading voice.He chuckles."I will" he says and walks out.I'm all good now I guess.