7.

-Next day-
-Dottore-
I growl,walking where everyone is along with my test subject I found right before he stole something from my lab.I open the door of the cold building and I see almost all the Harbingers.

I throw the male on the ground and he looks like his heart is about to stop any second.He's trembling.I couldn't care less.Asshole tried to steal the papers her Majesty The Tsaritsa herself gave us.

"Speak" The Jester says,his voice ringing through the huge,cold building."What were you doing there?" He continues.The guy just looks down at the ground,scared to say or do something.

"Time's running out.I suggest you tell us what were you doing" The Jester says.The guy looks around at us and shallows anxiously."I-I didn't know that was his-his laboratory and-" I use a chain to yank his head back.

"You didn't know there was my laboratory? What did you think it is?" I ask,stepping towards him."Please! Please I'm sorry I swear I didn't know" he says,tears forming in his eyes.

"He's yours Dottore" The Jester says and he starts walking away with the other Harbingers.I get out a syringe from my pocket and I use chains to hold him in one place.

"No! No no please please I'm so sorry I swear I didn't know! Don't kill me please" he keeps begging as the syringe is approaching his arm."Don't struggle" I demand coldly.The needle enters in his arm and the deadly substance runs through his blood.He should be dead soon.

"D-Dottore?" I hear a familiar voice ask from behind.No.This can't be happening.I look behind and I see her.What in the name of Tsaritsa is she doing here? How did she get here?

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I ask.Hiding the syringe back in my pocket."I-I could ask the same thing.What did you do Dottore? Is he going to..die?" She asks.I look at the male held by chains who is starting to look..bad.

"No dear he won't.Don't worry about him let's just go back alright? He will be fine" I say but this time she doesn't buy it."No.No Dottore he looks so bad he is going to-to die! What did you do to him?" She asks.

She's almost yelling at me.

"I did nothing to him but what I had to.He tried to steal something very important from me" I try to keep my composure but it's very difficult.She is mine and there's no way I will allow her to be like this.

"Dottore..is-is this why yesterday I heard yelling from your laboratory? Why you told me to not worry because it's just an experiment of yours? Are you..killing people?" She asks with tears in her eyes.

I take a breath and I stare at the guy who is almost dead.I step towards her and she steps back."D-Dottore I trusted you! You are everything I have and you are killing people?" She asks.

I say nothing but approach her."Y/n.Who do you think I am? Do you think you can talk like this to me? You were grateful I saved your life and now you try to forget everything I did for you? I saved your life Y/n" I say.

She's so confused right now.I can toy with her in any way I want.

"That's right.I saved you Y/n there is no way you were here without me.There is no way you don't trust me right?" I say,playing with her even more.

She breaks down in tears and quickly hugs me."I'm sorry..please don't leave me Dottore you're everything I have" she says,desperate.I pat her back,calming her down.

"It's all good dear.Let's go" I say and she takes my hand.We walk out of the cold building but not before I put a clone to take care off the mess I made.

Ah Y/n.So naive.She had some nerve there to yell at me but she didn't last long and broke down,returning in my arms once again.No matter what I do and she sees,I can play with her how I want and make her return to me.

She will always return to me.

I'm everything she has even if I destroyed her life myself.I took her,made her forget everything and made her know that people are horrible.Now she only believes what I say.She believes I'm the best.I'm her everything.

My dear Y/n,so naive but mine.Mine.She's my best creation and she's only mine.

I look down at her and she smiles at me,tightly holding my hand.I chuckle,calmly walking with her towards our house.