4.

I've been walking with Tartaglia for about half an hour and we're finally here.I couldn't wait to get here because during all the walk I felt like he was interrogating me.He asked so many questions about me,then about Dottore,then about both.

Like how am I supposed to know everything??

We are finally here,a huge place that looks like some castle,all with snow and ice.I look at Tartaglia but he was already at the door,opening it for me.I thank him and we both walk inside.

There were 7 people inside.3 women and 4 men.One women was held by some..big machine or whatever that is,the other one had some 'X' in her pupil and the other had some 'X' over her eyes.

On the other side,one man had a very long nose,the other had some steel mask on his head,the other had glasses and he was smiling for some reason,and the last one had a mask that is covering half of his face.Geez those people look..interesting.

"Childe came back" The woman that was held by the big machine says. "Who's this?" The woman with 'X' in her pupils asks harshly."Arlecchino no need to be so harsh with her.She is our Doctor's..uh..what are you to him?" He asks me.

What am I to Dottore? I never thought of that.

"I guess I'm his friend" I say making everyone look at me weirdly."You are The Doctor's friend?" The same woman asks,this time not so harshly like first time. "Yes.From what he told me,he found me one day and since then he takes care of me" I say with a smile.

The man with a mask covering half of his face is looking at me so intensely."Do you remember what happened before he found you?" He asks."No" I answer.

The man with glasses approaches me with the same smile.He's still not opening his eyes though.Is this guy never opening his eyes? They must be so beautiful then.

He picks up my hand and kisses the top of it."Hello dear.What is your name?" He asks with a sweet voice."I'm Y/n" I say with a smile."I'm Regrator" he says smoothly and kisses my hand again.Mr.Regrator seems so nice.

"So Y/n..why are you here? Do you know who we are?" He asks me."I don't know why I'm here.Tartaglia said that I should come here and meet you.And no,I have no idea who any of you are" I say.

They all look at each other and whisper something amongst them."Y/n we are-" "What's going on here?" I hear a familiar voice say from behind.I turn around and I see Dottore.I smile and I quickly run at him,catching him in a hug.

Their jaws drop after seeing The Doctor himself allowing to get hugged by me but that doesn't matter to me.We are close and he's the only person I trust so I can hug him anytime.

"Y/n dear..what are you doing here? Did you forget what we talked about yesterday?" He asks me."What? Tartaglia wanted to take me here and meet everyone because you said so" I say.

Dottore throws a look at Tartaglia that made me scared.Oh heavens Tartaglia lied Dottore didn't want me here at all.Dottore takes a small breath and looks down at me."Let's go.And you,I'll talk to you later" he says,pointing at Tartaglia.

Dottore takes my hand and we walk out,walking back towards where I sit and where his office is.

"Did they do something to you?" He asks.I look at him surprised.He cares about me.."No they didn't.They were really nice actually" I say and he nods."Explain me what happened" he says.

"Well Tartaglia came in my place and told me you wanted me to meet the others.I asked twice and he said everything is fine so I came with him here and met the others.That's all" I say.Dottore's grip gets tighter on my hand.

"Dottore? Are you alright?" I ask.He growls,his sharp teeth showing."Y/n." He says.I look at him and he takes off his mask.His eyes are glowing such a bright red.I never saw them like this.

"Y/n..avoid them.They are dangerous people.Remember what I told you? They are dangerous avoid them.You're mine.Mine.You got that? I want only the best for you" he says,approaching my neck with his mouth.

His warm breath is right on my neck,his sharp teeth dangerously close to my neck."But D-Dottore aren't they your friends?" I ask.He slightly bites my neck and sighs."We're not friends.More like..strangers with memories" he says.

I nod and he pats my head."Let's go back now.We don't want you sick now do we?" he asks and I nod.

Dottore really is the best.I'm so happy to have him.