5.

-Y/n-
I sigh,staring at the wall.I got nothing to do.Dottore gave me some books to read but I finished them all and now I have nothing to do.I also miss Dottore.Very much.I don't know why,I just do.

It's also so cold in here.I obviously put on Dottore's coat but I'm freezing even with this on.Yesterday It was pretty warm in here but today it's so cold..I need something to get warmer.

I suddenly hear footsteps.Finally.

The door opens revealing Dottore.I quickly hug him as usual in order to get some warmth."Dottore.." I whisper,getting as close as I can to him.He's so warm! "Y/n?" He asks.I look up at him,the tip of his mask almost touching my face.

"Dottore..I missed you" I say.He just looks at me.

-Dottore-
What is she saying? She missed me?  Oh Y/n.So beautiful yet so naive.So..foolish.She doesn't remember anything I've done to her and I'm using this against her.

I can do whatever I want with her.I can turn her in whatever I wish.If I tell her to do something,she does it within even thinking.

It's because I grown her like this.I told her all those things about what's outside her room and she got scared.She's all mine.She only believes me and what I say.

Let's play with her a little more.

"Hm? Is that so? I missed you too dear" I say making her pretty eyes sparkle. "Really? I missed you so much Dottore I'm so bored! I have nothing to do and I'm freezing here" she says.

"That's exactly why I came here" I say and she looks at me curious. "You are giving me another book?" She asks."No.I'll be taking you from here" I say and she looks at me surprised.

"You'll be taking me from here?" She asks and I nod."But where?" She continues."With me" I say and she smiles."Really?" She asks and I nod."You're the best" she says and hugs me again.

I'm the best huh? If you'd know.Heh.

"Get your things and let's go" I say and she quickly starts getting her things.The books I gave her,the clothes I gave her,everything I gave her.

"I'm ready" she says,picking up the suitcase she put all her things in.I get the suitcase from her hand and she smiles.I open the door and we walk out of this house towards where I live.

Y/n takes my hand,intertwining her cold fingers with my gloved ones.You're lucky you're..special or else..

We walk in silence towards my house where I also have my lab.I gotta be less..noisy with my experiments or she'll hear and keep asking questions.

-Y/n-
We arrived at Dottore's house and he showed me the room I will sit in.It's way better than the other one and in the first place,it's way warmer.I really like being here closer to Dottore.

He's really the best.

Dottore told me that I'm free to explore and go around the house anytime I want which is very good I finally won't be so bored between 4 walls.

But.

He specifically told me to not enter in one room.In his laboratory.Since he's a doctor,what can be so bad? I don't know what doctors are supposed to have in their labs.Maybe if you're not a doctor it's dangerous?

Maybe he just don't wants me to get hurt or break something for his experiments? I have no idea.I can't help but still feel a little bit curious.

He told me to not go there but I'm curious! He's a doctor so he must have interesting stuff in there right? Maybe drawings? Or maybe complicated stuff written everywhere that he can only understand.

Maybe he has the same stuff he had in the other place I stood.Cold,metallic things that he performs experiments with.Who knows what's Dottore hiding in there?

I guess I'll worry about that later.I'm tired.