2.

Y/n is in The Doctor's possession and only his.She is his best creation.She was a normal girl living in Snezhnaya before all this but she accidentally caught someone's eye.Someone who many wouldn't want to get attention from.She didn't know this.

The Doctor made his way in her life faster than she ever expected.They became friends fast and Y/n didn't know who he was.Things were going quite well until that night.The night where Y/n's life went downhill.In a moment of jealousy,her whole life darkened.

"Dottore please don't-" "Shut it" he growls harshly at the poor girl."Please just listen to me! He forced me! I didn't want it" she says but with no use.Dottore saw Y/n being pinned to the wall by some guy and kissed without her consent.

She didn't want it.She didn't want any of what happened with that guy but Dottore saw red.

Dottore is dragging the scared girl to his lab in a hurry,beyond angry.He gets the girl inside his lab and locks the door.He slams her on a cold,metal table and that was the last thing she knew.

Many days later,she woke up.Completely different.He performed many tests and subjects on her and made her forget everything.

Everything.

He explained that he just found her and took her here.Days,weeks,months passed and he gained her trust.She was like his puppet right now.Everything he told her to do or say,she did.

He had full control over the innocent girl.She was all his.Only his.He can destroy her piece by piece then put her back together all over again.He can do whatever he wants with her.

She is his.

Only his.

I sit down at the table,signing some papers for The Tsaritsa.I look with the corner of my eye at my Y/n who's sleeping in her bed.I had to inject something in her body to make her sleep so I can perform my daily checkup on her.

She didn't wake up yet but I'm not worrying.I know what I injected into her and she should wake up soon enough.

When I looked through the cameras and I saw that she got out of her room,walked in the hallway and dangerously approached the window,I saw red.

She hardly convinced me to let the door of her room open after earning my trust and when I saw that she walked out like that after she promised me she won't I was fuming.

She won't get out after this anymore.

I hear a faint sound in the background and I look,noticing she woke up.Y/n slowly gets up from the bed and looks around tired."D-Dottore?" She asks a bit scared. I say nothing but get up from my seat,the chair scratching against the cold floor.

With each step I took towards the bed she rests on she grows more scared.I bend down to her level,the tip of my mask almost touching her face.She's scared.Vulnerable."Dottore?" She repeats.

"What were you doing there?" I ask.She goes pale."Please sit here" she says,patting the spot next to her on the bed.I sit down and she takes a breath."Please listen to me Dottore.Let me explain calmly" she says.I nod waiting for her to continue.

"I was just..curious.I never saw the outside Dottore.I know you told me how bad that place is but I just wanted to see.I had no intention to go out there please trust me.I never saw it and..and I was curious" she says.

"Hmm.." I say,getting up and taking my coat."Come" I say and she quickly obliges.I hand her my coat and she looks at me questionable but asks nothing for now.She puts on my coat and looks at me.I take her hand and we walk outside making her eyes widen.

"Dottore wait where-" "Don't say anything" I cut her off.She quickly stops and we continue walking outside.We get at a door and I stop.She looks at me with those beautiful,innocent eyes and I open the door.

I walk outside and she just stands there."Come on.It's okay" I reassure her.She slowly steps out on the white snow under her feet and looks around with sparkling eyes."D-Dottore this..this is so beautiful.." she says."What is this?.." she asks,touching the cold snow.

"That's snow my dear" I say."Snow? It's..cold.Very" she says,dragging her hand back that's now red."Indeed.Here in Shezhnaya it's always snowing" I say.Y/n looks at me happily."Thank you Dottore.Thank you so much" she says.

"No need to thank me dear" I say.She gives me a precious smile and within seconds she wraps her arms around me catching me off guard."Y/n-" she hugs me tighter."You're the best" she says.I chuckle.

If you'd know my darling..