6.

TW!! syringes and death

-Dottore-
I continue my experiment no matter the amount of screaming I hear because of it.I have to finish this and write down the final solution.

The guy that is tied down to the metal table in my laboratory is screaming his lungs out even if he has a cloth around his mouth.I continue injecting the substances in him.I really couldn't care less.I have many subjects.

I pull the syringe out of his arm and I let the substances run cold through his veins.He should be dead in some minutes.

I slowly clean the syringes and put them back in their places.The substance is now doing it's thing,his skin glowing an unusual color of black.Hm.

I write everything down,the way his skin changed,his behavior and his symptoms.I will use this in the future when I will have the opportunity.It's effective.

I hear repeated knocks.I quickly look up from my notebook towards the door.Shit.I walk at the door,slightly opening it revealing a worried Y/n.

"Dottore! Are you okay?" She asks. "Of course.Why wouldn't I?" I ask and she looks at me,searching if I'm hurt. "I heard screaming and I got scared Dottore" she says,close tearing up.

"Y/n everything is fine.It was just..my experiments.Nothing to worry" I say,stepping out and closing the door behind me so she can't see what's inside."Come" I say,opening my arms.

She instantly gets between my arms,hugging me and placing her head on my chest."D-Dottore" she sniffs."There.It's ok" I say in the best tone I can.Oh Y/n why exactly now! I can't see what's exactly happening with my test subject!

"Dottore I really don't want to lose you.You're everything I have Dottore! I don't know what happened before you found me but I'm glad you did.I thank you" she says,looking up at my mask.

So naive.So foolish.She believes every single word I say.

"It's okay Y/n.Let's get you back to your room hmm? I have to continue my tests" I say and she nods."Okay.Please be careful" she says and starts walking away with a smile on her face.

I quickly enter back in my lab and my test subject is not moving anymore.No no no no.No! This can't be happening.I didn't get to see exactly how he passed away!

I growl,holding back to not go in her room and make sure she will never stop me from my tests again.She was 'worried for me'.Why is she like this!

I slam my hands on the cold metal table and I take a breath.It's good.It's good.I have many test subjects anyway.Next.

-Y/n-
I'm so glad Dottore is alright! I was so worried after hearing all that screaming I really thought something was happening to him.He told me it's from his tests which I still don't understand.

Why is there screaming from just some tests? If not Dottore's screaming then..there are others doing it? But why? Is Dottore doing something wrong with them?

Since he's a doctor,maybe he's just performing a checkup on them like he does to me and maybe they are just afraid of needles.I didn't like them neither but Dottore told me to not be scared.

Maybe they are just scared of needles.After all they are very sharp and they can hurt you so I understand.I'm glad Dottore isn't doing anything else than just checkups! He's the best.