Settlement

It has been weeks since I was let out....or at least that's what it felt like, time blurred together down here and I wasn't actually sure how long I've been down here. A few days at least, my wounds haven't fully healed yet, only scabbed over in hopes to retain some blood in my body. I could tell I had lost weight, I was sleeping most of the day now, if I wasn't getting beaten anyway.

I hadn't seen anyone check on me, but there was always food left for me each night, only something small so I wouldn't kill over but enough to put my stomach at ease. It was hard to not cry every night, my emotions drained, I was slowly starting to lose my mind, with no one to talk to or even walk around I didn't have anything to do but stare at the stones, sleep and get beaten by Dust.

Who had not put an ounce of mercy in his hits, cutting my body up until he's pleased, I stopped begging after the third time of him coming down here, I knew he wouldn't give me any mercy, so why would I waste my breath, I had noticed some cameras placed around, one leading directly into my cell, I figured one of them were watching over me. I didn't care anymore, I wanted out, I wanted to leave so bad, I could feel my cheeks sunken in. I was in complete hell, I couldn't even contact Ink or anyone to come get me, I was stuck here until I was killed or let go, but the latter seemed very minimal.

Footsteps echoed down the stairs, probably Dust to come at it again, I didn't move, I couldn't I was so beaten from the past few times I couldn't really move my body properly, I glanced up at the bars, finding not Dust, but Error standing there, key in hand as he stared at me form. He didn't have any emotion on his face, just unlocked the door and opened it up, stepping towards me and bending down, tilting his head before grabbing my shoulders, helping me lean against the stone wall behind me. He gave me a once over, looking over my whole body before back to my face, searching for any will to fight him, there wasn't any. He sighed, getting to my side and unlocking the latch around my ankle, now a purple bruise decorated my ankle, I could feel it every time my ankle touched the side of it's ice cold casing. I got used to it though, not bothering to tamper with it which probably wouldn't work any way so I left it alone for the most part.

Error got on my side, pulling me from the wall and helping me stand, my legs felt like jello, I felt like I needed to learn how to walk again. Stumbling, Error helped regain my balance and slowed his usual walking pace to how I was doing step wise. His patience was nice when he helped me up the steps, slowly pulling me up step by step, when I got to the top of the dungeon I could steady myself for the most part. Error still held onto me just not as tightly as he was before, leading me to the bathroom where he let me sit on the toilet and started a bath, checking the temperature before pulling away and grabbing a towel and placing it closer to the tub. Then we waited, waited until the tub filled up and Error turned the water off, looking at me with a serious gaze.

"Can you undress yourself" I looked away, embarrassed but nodded, I think I could do that part at least. He nodded and turned away, waiting for me to do so and get in the tub. Which I had, slow movements opening some scars back up to pull the clothes off of me, tossing them to the floor lazily and stepping into the tub, wobbling down on shaky arms before looking back at Error, who now looked up at me. I let my body sink deeper in the tub, dosing my hair and rubbing my face clean of any dirt.

"Thank you" Error held his gaze on my face, watching the dirt melt away to reveal the skin color he had gotten used to seeing from before, now paler but it was still the same person. He turned away, wondering if he should tell her why she was back up here in the first place.

"I talked with Nightmare" I looked over at him, waiting for him to continue, which he did eventually.

"Told him you were being beaten far worse than anyone else, said Dust was having too much fun with it" I leaned my head against the tub, I know he wasn't a good guy but right now, he seemed like my best option for any sort of help.