Underground

It's been a few weeks by now, no more fights have erupted from the two of us, just petty arguments, mainly about food but it was like we were a married couple by then. Like any other day I was sitting watching Tv, G was out 'working' whatever he did but I didn't question him, I liked days like this especially when he had actually started buying body stuff, body wash, body scrub, lip scrub, face masks, makeup all of the above when I asked about it once. I took pity on me is what I think but he never said anything about it and only took me out to get what I had wanted. Which was a hole different side when he showed me the body products, I found too many I had wanted and he started to panic in the store, telling me a limit to how many I could actually get. I wasn't happy about it, but over the next few weeks he had gotten everything off of my little wishlist to give to me.

He was also better about giving me space but also when we were together to be careful around me, not to hurt me or anything, he had been like that ever since the last fight we had that turned physical, at his brothers place. I tried to not remember anything from those days, seeing as how it was better now, I didn't really have to worry about if I was going to be strangled to death or tortured for his pleasure. He knew I had boundaries and didn't often cross them unless he wanted desperate attention, which has only happened a handful of times. He could still be flirty and carefree but he never really wanted me to touch him too much, but the feeling was mutual so I didn't have any complaints.

As of right now I was laying across the couch, reading a book with a face mask on, enjoying the cool feeling across my skin, I also had gained a few pounds, no longer starving to the brink of death. I'll be the first to admit even with the rocky start we had when meeting I was glad he never really gave up on me, happy that I looked like the girl he had lost, which sounds bad but I'm not dead which was my worry living on my own in the woods, wondering where my next meal would come from, having to fight monster after monster, I could still remember the dust caked under my fingernails, a shiver ran up my spine. I shook my head focusing back on the book I was currently reading, I didn't want to think of the prier months on my own. I turned the page when the door opened, G entered, looking rather excited before turning to me and just stared at me, waiting for me to ask him the question he had wanted, it was one of the childish games he liked playing when he was in a good mood.

"Have a good day?" He nodded his head, his smile widening and I couldn't help bet let out a small giggle. "What happened?" Finally he opened his mouth, strutting towards me as I book marked my page and set the pages on the coffee table on my side, he sat down close to me and flung his hands out, I blinked surprised by his enthusiasm.

"I have something to show you!" I tilted my head as he continued. "So go a head and get ready fast, you don't have to be all fancy, just grab what you can put on" I chuckled but pushed myself back up and walked to his room as he hurried around the room, I left him alone to clear his thoughts as I found the most comfortable sweater dress, black like much things around here. Then slipped it on after I pulled the baggy shirt off and walked to the bathroom, putting perfume on with brushing my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head and putting light makeup on before walking out, slipping my feet into the little black slip ons. He seemed eager to get going so when I walked out he sprung up and scurried to my side, latching the collar on and hurriedly pulling my arm towards the door. I laughed as he exited with me in toe, locking up the apartment and stomped down the steps. I tried to get him to slow down but he seemed much too exited about whatever he wanted to show me and it was no use, but without warning he stopped, rounded the corner and stepped into an alleyway. I quirked an eyebrow, curious as to where this was going but he turned to me and stared down at me.

"Ok, I haven't done this with another person in a long time so I hope you don't get sick, just hold onto me ok?" I didn't respond but my questioning gaze caused him to wrap his arms around me and take a deep breath in, telling me to close my eyes which I had, letting him do what he needed to but in the next moment I felt the world turn in on itself, leaving my stomach flipping mid air until my feet planted themselves once again in the snow clad earth. I blinked, my stomach didn't feel very good and I had to lean on G for a moment until the feeling passed, which he had allowed and didn't mind the contact as I got myself together, taking a few deep breaths in to calm my nerves before I opened my eyes. In front of me, led to the gate of the underground area to the surface, I blinked, it was odd looking, dark but a clear line where you stepped to connect with the underground area. My feet planted themselves firmly as I stared into it, G holding my hand which I had just noticed before he pulled me forwards, I snapped my gaze to his and he signified to take a calm breath in. I did before following him into the ebony beyond.