Chapter 10

The next morning Micheal drives back home , he walks to the house and he sees his mom on the front porch drinking coffee . 

Lucy : Hi . 

Micheal just nods his head and keeps walking . 

Lucy : What's the matter , Micheal? Aren't we friends anymore? 

Micheal : Sure . 

Lucy : Does that mean we are , or we aren't . 

Micheal : We are . 

Lucy : Then let's act like friends . Let's talk . I know this is a new place , and- 

Micheal rolls his eyes just wanting this talk to be done . 

Lucy : If there is a girl , we could talk about her . 

Micheal : I am tired now. 

Lucy : Wait a min kiddo. 

Micheal : Mom , please . 

With that Micheal heads into the house . Lucy looks at Micheal's ear and sees the ear ring in it and calls out . 

Lucy : We haven't even gotten around to this yet . 

Micheal walks in the house, Lucy was frustrated and worried for her son . In the kitchen Sam was eating breakfast and grandpa was making a cup of coffee, Sam looked at his brother and they stared at each other when grandpa said something. 

Grandpa: Looks like I wasn't the only one who got lucky last night . 

Micheal does not say anything and just leaves the room . Later that night Micheal is all dressed up to go out , more and more he looks like the lost boys. In the kitchen Lucy is making dinner , Grandpa smells the pot . 

Grandpa : Smells good. When do we eat?

Lucy : I told Max 8:00. 

Grandpa : Max? you mean we are having guess again? 

Lucy : ' Again'? Dad...you have not had guess in this house since mom died 8 years ago. 

Grandpa : Right. And now we'er having guess again . I'll take mine and go . 

Michael walks in and Lucy calls out to him . 

Lucy : Max is coming for dinner, Micheal I would like you to meet him. 

Micheal : Can't . I plans of my own . 

Lucy : There are three weeks of summer left school Micheal . Things are going to change around here when school starts . 

Micheal : Gotta go, mom . 

Micheal walks to the front door and opens to find max standing there with flowers . 

Max : Hey how are you doing , Michel right? 

Micheal : And you must be Max . 

Max: You're the man of the house , Micheal . I'm not coming in unless you invite me in . 

Michael thinks that was odd but shrugs it off. 

Micheal : I'm inviting you in . 

Max : Thank you ever much . 

Max walks in the house is Surprised that Micheal walks out the door . 

 Micheal : See you later . 

Micheal looks at Max's sports car as he gets on his bike thinking it is pretty cool . Micheal arrived at the boardwalk looking for Star and he knew that the boys and Phoenix had something to do with it , Micheal finds them David was hugging phoenix from behind while she plays with his hair . Micheal goes over to David and force him to turn around almost making Phoenix fall but Paul was there to catch her and hug her to him while glaring at Micheal with the rest of the boys and David was pissed but he just smirked at Micheal .