Chapter 7

It was night time in Santa Carla Micheal was in the cave with Star , she was piercing his ear . 

Micheal : Ouch . 

Star : Don't be a baby . That didn't hurt and you know that . 

A drop of blood falls on her finger . She reacts , restraining herself from tasting it. Quickly she wipes it away and puts the ear ring in his ear , he looks like one of the lost boys every pasting minute . 

Micheal : I would not have given my mom such a hard time about moving here if I'd known I was going to meet you . 

Star : I used to fight with my family all the time...just got fed up and ran away . 

Micheal : Now you and Phoenix or David...

Star : No. They made me one of them , but I miss my family . 

Micheal : Well lets go see them . 

Star: No...no, everything has changed now.

She gets up and walks to the water . Micheal walks to her and kisses her, they start to make out with passion , that was when they saw an evil and wicked shadow with a top hat and wicked eyes with an evil smile with sharp teeth with other shadows . 

(what Phoenix's shadow looks like) :)

Phoenix smirks while Dwayne has his face in her neck and the rest of her boys and laddie that was holding Phoenix's hand were looking at the two at them. 

Phoenix: Not interrupting anything , I hope . 

Micheal gets on his feet . He glares at Phoenix and David. 

Star points to Micheal's ear . 

Star: Look. 

David : You're almost one of us now , Micheal . 

Micheal : I am my own man. 

Phoenix : Get your bike . We're going someplace . 

Micheal looks at Star . 

Phoenix : Don't worry she will be here when you get back . 

Micheal is not sure if he should but he wants to be one of them, he leaves with the others as they climb over rocks and get to their bikes . Phoenix goes over to laddie , he runs over to her and hugs her she smiles and kisses his cheek . 

Phoenix : See you later little one . 

Laddie : Bye mommy 

Phoenix smiles at that . 

David : Come on my love we miss you . 

Phoenix walks out of the cave and she can see her mates relax when they see her . 

Phoenix : I am here My loves now lets ride . 

Her boys yell and cheer and they turn on their bikes Phoenix being the loudest and they rode into the night . Phoenix , the boys and Micheal arrive on their bikes they turn them off and David walks over to Phoenix and wraps his arm around her walking on the train tracks . 

David: Perfect time. 

Micheal : What's going on ? 

Phoenix and the boys laugh while walking on the tracks . Phoenix smirks . 

Phoenix : What' s going on , Marko ? 

Marko : I don't know . What's going on Paul? 

Paul : Who wants to know? 

David: Micheal wants to know . 

Phoenix and the lost boys laugh. Micheal looks irritated, he watches Paul , Marko and Dwayne jump down and hang on the trestle , allowing their bodies to hang over the fog-shrouded gorge. 

David : Now you Micheal, 

Micheal is not sure . 

Phoenix : Do it , Micheal now! 

Michael summons his courage and climbs down . David and Phoenix follow him. 

All six of them hang on. The fog billowing up beneath them . Micheal starts to look down when he feels the tracks shake , Micheal notices the look of excitement in the eyes of the boys and Phoenix . A train is coming . It blows it horn the track shake more , A look of terror come into Micheal 's face . 

David : Hang on!!!

The train Thunders across the tracks overhead , only a foot or two above them . The train was loud , the heat , the dust , and smoke . Phoenix and the boys grimace and hold on for dear life . Micheal reacts in horror as Paul let's go and falls , disappearing into the fog below , followed by Marko and Dwayne, Phoenix looks at David and kisses him . 

Phoenix : Good night My love and Micheal . 

Phoenix lets go and see her other mates flying She closes her eyes feeling the air on her face and her wings fly out and she fly's to her three mates they look at her with so much love they love her wing and how big they are . 

(Her wings ) 

(Her wings ) 

Phoenix sees David with a passed out Micheal she just shakes her head and looks at David . 

Phoenix : Lets get him home the sun will be up soon . 

They all nod and head for Micheal' s house . All Phoenix and the boys can think ," Almost"