Chapter 8

Sam rushes into his brother's dark room with the phone in his hand . 

Sam : Micheal, wake up! It's Mom . 

Micheal stirs . 

Micheal : Mom's home? 

Sam : No . On the phone . 

Micheal glances at the clock . It's two in the afternoon

Micheal : Oh Shit. 

He fumbles with his sunglasses . Find them and put them on .Then he picks up the phone by his bed , Sam notices how long Micheal's nails are. 

Sam : Micheal are you freebaseing ? Inquiring minds want to know !

Micheal shoots Sam a pissed off look , then speaks into the phone . 

( Bold=Micheal and Lucy)

Micheal : Hi Mom. 

Lucy: Micheal , are you still in bed?

Micheal: no i am up. 

Lucy: Micheal will you do me a favor this evening ? Will you stay home with Sam tonight? I'm meeting Max for dinner after work. 

Micheal : I watch him all day . The only time I have more myself is at night. Let grandpa watch him.

Lucy: Grandpa has plans of his own . Michael , I want you to do this . Everybody has bending over backwards for you . You come home late, you sleep in the middle of the day , Sam is always alone . You do exactly what you want , tonight do what I want for a change .

Micheal is silent on the other end of the line . 

Lucy: Okay? 

Micheal : Okay.

Micheal hangs up the phone , then he looks at his nails that were growing longer. It was night time Sam was in the kitchen making  sandwiches and grandpa walks in dressed in a suit and tie. He begins to bang around looking through the kitchen cupboards . 

Grandpa : Anything in here that might pass for an after shave ? 

Sam finds a bottle of Windex. Grandpa looks at the bottle and puts some on . 

Grandpa : Thanks . 

Micheal walks in the kitchen looking drawn and tired , He still has sunglasses on . Grandpa is startled by his appearence but says nothing about it . 

Micheal : Big date, grandpa? 

Grandpa : Just dropping off some of my handy work to the 'widow' Johnson . 

Micheal : Oh yeah , what did you stuff for her this time Mr. Johnson? 

Grandpa gives Micheal a look of displeasure . 

Grandpa : See you later, boys . 

Grandpa leaves out the door. Sam looks at Micheal with a glare . 

Sam : That was not funny . 

They hear Grandpa leave in his pickup truck . 

Sam : I am making you a sandwich. 

Micheal : Don't bother . 

Sam looks at Micheal's ear . 

Sam : lose the earring , Micheal  It's not you . 

Micheal : Piss off . 

Sam : You have a great personality , Micheal . You should open your own charm school. 

 Out of nowhere headlight beams shine into the kitchen moving like they are going around the house . 

Micheal : What's that... ? 

Micheal and Sam run in the living room , Micheal can hear loud mumbles of what he can make out of David's and Phoenix's voice calling his name , Head lights dance across the window and loud roar of the bikes with Phoenix's being louder . The Mumbles get louder calling out his name. 

David and Phoenix : Micheal, Micheal , MICHEAL,

Micheal walks to the front door , Sam tries to stop him from doing so . 

Sam : NO, Don't open the door!!!

Micheal throws open the door and it got quite like nothing was there but a blast of cold air and low ground fog rolled in as well , Micheal shuts the door and looks at Sam . 

Micheal : Go take your bath . 

On top of Micheal's home Phoenix and her mates laugh at how scared Micheal and Sam were. 

Phoenix : And he wants to be a lost boy , He would never be like us he looked like he was going to pee his pants . 

That made her and her boys laugh more . Micheal walks in the kitchen for some milk , that was when a sharp pain hit him he fell to the ground dropping the milk it spilled on the floor , He straightens up , he saw the mess he made and goes to the pantry for a mop . Micheal was about to clean up the mess when another sharp pain hit him his gums hurt and everything seemed to be moving or breathing . Sam was in the bathroom taking his bath with his dog by the side of the tub , Micheal stalks up the steps to where Sam is as a battle rage in him Micheal was outside the bathroom door fighting his urge and desire to enter . Nanook raises his head and whines , Sam is unaware  of his dogs behavior as he dips underwater to rinse out his hair , Micheal opens the bathroom door with a look of crazy in his eyes but he was not going to get to far because Nanook jumped on Micheal making both of them fall down the steps making Sam come up for air hearing the fight going on in the hallway banging and growling but it all becomes quite . Sam steps in the hallway worried and scared, he calls out in the dark for his brother and his dog . 

Sam : Micheal? are you there , Nanook 

No response whatsoever . Sam swallows hard and starts to walk down the hallway, then he hears heavy breathing and stops in his tracks , he looks down the dark steps and calls out . 

Sam : Micheal? 

Micheal : Don't turn on the light. 

Sam does not hear him and turns on the light and screams . 

Micheal is huddled at the bottom of the steps with his hands and face covered in blood . 

Sam : What happened, Micheal!?

Micheal : Nanook...

Sam : What about Nanook ? what have you done to Nanook ? what have you done to my dog, you asshole? 

Micheal : Nothing! I did not hurt him . He bit me this is my blood . 

Micheal shows Sam is hand there was a big gash across his palm Sam reacts as Nanook  comes over and stands protectively . 

Sam : What did to him , Micheal? why did he bite you? 

Micheal : He was protecting you!

Sam was shocked to hear this , but gets an even greater shock when he looks at the mirror in the hallway with wide eyes . 

Micheal : What!?

Sam : Look at your reflection in the mirror!!

Micheal looks , is startled to see he is almost invisible. 

Sam : You're a creature of the night Micheal! just like the comic book you're a vampire , Micheal my own brother a shit sucking Vampire wait when mom finds out . 

 With that Sam runs up the steps with his dog and with Micheal trying to stop him but Sam just locks the door . 

Sorry about the slow updates I just have not been feeling well to wright but I am back I will try to get the another part out today or tonight tell me in the comments below if you want a one shot book of the lost boys . PEACE OUT