Chapter 5

(That is her throne ) 

The group enters the cave and Micheal was wide eyed as he looked at the Victorian hotel lobby and seemingly dropped through a crack in the earth . It is tilted and broken , but nearly intact . Phoenix walks over to Micheal and wraps one arm around him and looks at him . 

Phoenix : This was the hottest resort in Santa Carla back eighty years ago . Too bad they built it right on top of the San Adreas fault . 

David : In 1906 , when the big one hit San Francisco, the ground opened up and this place took a header into the crack. 

Paul : You won't believe the cool stuff we found here . 

Star was watching as Micheal was looking at everything and Phoenix and she did not like that , Phoenix can feel Star's glare on her but pays no mind she is going to get this plan going . 

Star : Come on Micheal. I want to go 

David : No . Stick around . 

Micheal : We were gonna grab some food . 

Phoenix goes and sits on her throne with David in his wheel chair and the rest of the boys sitting around their mate, Phoenix looks at Micheal and Star with a smirk . 

Phoenix : Good Idea . 

Phoenix looks at Marko and smiles at him with love and he does the same . 

Phoenix : Marko be a dear and get us some food love . 

Marko nods kisses her goodbye to get food . Phoenix looks back at Micheal and Star while David talks . 

David : See? All you gotta do is ask . 

Phoenix lights a joint and takes a puff looks at Paul and blows the smoke in his face , He breaths it in and smirks at her with lust in his eyes and she just smirks and looks at Micheal and holds it out for him to take. 

Phoenix : How about an appetizer? 

Micheal takes it and Star looks troubled . 

After a while the boys and Phoenix with Micheal are high , Phoenix was lazy laying on her throne with her eyes closed while loud music was blasting in the cave but one song comes on that makes her perk up . 

( I know that this song is not from the 80s but I put it with Phoenix because it fits her well)

Phoenix : Hey babe turn that song up please. 

Paul nods and turns it up , Phoenix was singing the song while Dwayne was gracefully moving on his skateboard everything was very mellow and very dreamy . Micheal was looking at everyone and was wondering where any family was. 

Micheal : Where are you guys from? 

Paul : We're from right here . 

Micheal : I mean , where do you live? 

Dwayne : Right here . 

Micheal : You live here? Your folks let you ? 

Paul : Is he talking about parents ? 

Dwayne : What are they ? 

The boys and Phoenix bust out laughing , Phoenix sits up and looks at Micheal laughing . 

Phoenix : We do what we want, Micheal . We have complete freedom . Nobody knows about this place and nobody knows about us . 

Micheal is shocked about all of this and David sees this and steps closer to him . 

David : Freedom Micheal . No Parents . No rules . Hell , were as free as birds . 

Marko suddenly arrives bearing cartons of take-out food . 

Marko: Chow time!

David takes his and Phoenix's food he walks over to her and hands it to her and kisses her on the cheek and she smiles at him with love . 

Phoenix : Thanks baby and Marko Chinese ! good pick babe. 

Marko smiles at her and sits next to Paul . David walks over to Micheal while popping the lid off the food . 

David : Guest first . 

Micheal hesitates , Phoenix looks at Micheal with an eyebrow raised . 

Phoenix : It's only rice . Don't you like rice? 300 million Chinese people can't go wrong . 

Micheal takes the carton warily and David passes out the rest of the food and sits back in his wheelchair where Phoenix's throne is . Micheal and the others start to eat when Phoenix gets an evil smirk , David looks at her and he knows what she is about to do and makes the other boys laugh. 

Phoenix : So how do you like those Maggots , Micheal ? 

Micheal : What? 

Phoenix : You're eating maggots . How do they taste ? 

Micheal looks at Phoenix then to his food and he freaks out. There in his food were maggots moving around and sliding over each other . Micheal spits out his mouth full of food in horror and disgust and throws the carton to the ground , but as the carton spills out he sees that it was rice after all . Phoenix and her boys bust out laughing , Micheal mortified , Star has had it with them and gets on her feet . 

Star : Leave him alone . 

David : Sorry , Micheal . No hard feelings, huh? . Here try these noodles . 

Micheal takes the carton of food but he looks away in disgust . 

Micheal : There worms . 

David : Worms? 

David takes the food back and eats the food , Micheal looks at him with disgust and he grabs David's arm . 

Micheal : Stop don't eat that . 

David : Why, they are just noodles . 

Phoenix and the boys have a good long laugh , Star stands up . 

Star : That's enough . 

Phoenix glares at her and star backs away not looking at Phoenix , Phoenix waves over Marko and tells him to bring over the wine he nods and kisses her softly and gose get what she asked , Star watches as Marko brings over the bottle to Phoenix. She can feel her mates eyes and Micheal eyes on her as she opens it and takes a sip , she closes her eyes and loves how the burn goes down her throat she opens her eyes and leans the bottle to Micheal to take . 

Phoenix: Take a drink to be one of us .

Micheal takes the bottle that was when Star walks over and tries to stop him . 

Star : Micheal . Don't do it it's blood . 

Phoenix looks at Star with a glare that is telling Star to the " Shut up " and Star backs away . Micheal  looks at the bottle and looks at Star . 

Micheal : Yeah right blood . 

Micheal brings the bottle to his lips and takes a big sip all the boys and Phoenix cheers him on , The last thing he hears was Phoenix evil laugh and whispers his name with David .