Chapter thirty three

5 months later...
"Morning baby." Mase said to me as he pressed a kiss to my shoulder as I woke up. "Morning Mase." I whisper still not ready to wake up. "How's the little bean?" Mase asked me as he placed his hands on my stomach. I smile at him, "good, ready to make an appearance in pretty sure." I say as I feel a slight pain in my stomach. Mase looked at me wide eyes, "really? Today? But I have training" he says panicked. I laugh at him, "Mase baby calm down, I'll just come to training with you to watch and you never know maybe they will wait until your finished." I say to him trying to calm him. He nods, "okay well start getting yourself ready and I'll sort maxie out and we can drop him to decs if you want?" He asks. I look at him, "isn't dec training?" I ask confused. He shook his head, "no he's spending the day with Lauren today before the baby arrives." He says. I nod since announcing baby number two, dec had also told us him and Lauren were expecting a baby boy. "Just think if we have a girl and their baby is born not long after, they may start dating and get married so you and dec could become related." I say to Mase as the thought can to my head. I laugh as his face showed disgust, "as much as I love dec, his son will never dare my daughter." He says protectively. I laugh at him. Mason was certain it was a little girl this time whilst I was still was unsure. We slowly got up and ready before setting off to cobham. "Princess, just think if you give birth here you have officially birthed my children at both my main work places." Mason says laughing to himself as he dances along to the music. I laugh at him, "I hadn't thought of that." We got the cobham and get out the car, Mase helping me as it was a struggle being nine months pregnant before we got interrupted by someone jumping onto masons back. "Masey I've missed you!!" Ben sang in a childish voice clearly making fun of the nickname. "Hey Benji, I literally saw you yesterday." Mase laughs. I stand there watching the two interact. "First dec and now Ben as well, jeez Mase why do you give me two competitions." I say laughing. The boys look at each other and laugh before we make our way into the training ground. Even after being with Mase for so long I had surprisingly never been to cobham and met all the players properly. Even at the wedding not all of the players had managed to come so I was a little nervous. "They will love you don't worry," Mase says as if he can read my mind. I look at him and smile before squeezing his hand, "well if they like you two then they have to like me I'm nowhere near as bad," I laugh. Both Ben and mason glare at me before carrying on. "Just sit here and wait for us to get changed quick and you can come out with us." Mase said before they both disappeared into the changing room. I sigh and sit down on the chair Mase had told me to. "Rory??" I hear someone ask confused. I look up to see Ruben. "Hi." I say softly smiling at him whilst rubbing my stomach. "I'm happy for you know." Ruben said after awhile of us awkwardly standing there. I nod at him, "thank you, I hope you will be as well." He smiles at me. "Mase is a great guy, I'm happy it's him." He said before also disappearing. After 5 minutes of sitting there mason finally reappeared with Jorginho behind him. "You okay?" Mase asked concerned when he saw the pained look on my face. I nod, "just a contraction don't worry, hey Jorgi." I say before getting up and giving him a side hug. "Hey Rory. The little bean going to make a appearance today do you think?" He asks. I look at Mase and nod, "I think so yea." Jorgi nods and smiles before patting Mase on the back. We smile and walk out to the training pitch where I sit on the stands.
After what feels like hours the boys have finally finished training. Mason runs over to me. "Hey you okay?" He asks. I shake my head. "I think it's happening." I say. Mase looks shocked before rushing over to me helping me up. As he does I feel a gush of water. "Umm is that what I think it is?" Mason asks me. I look at him and nod, "yea it's definitely happening." I say. He nods before rushing over to the club doctor to ask for help. As hes talking to them Ben walks over, "Rory why did you wet yourself?" He asks laughing at himself before realising. "Really here as well?" He asks before rushing over to me and helping me. By the time Mase gets back I can already feel stronger contractions. "The ambulance is on there way baby we got this." Mase says before they help me into a small room with cushions. "Oh god I will never be able to film press in here again." I hear ben mutter to himself making me laugh before squeezing mases hand. "Ow baby." He hiss's. "Don't ow baby me, I'm about to push a child out of my vagina because of you. It's never happening again. No sex ever." I say now in a lot of pain. I hear Ben laugh before Mase smacks him. "Sorry, just breath." Mase says stroking my head. I lean my head into his palm. The paramedics soon arrive and before I know it I'm only a few push's away from meeting my second baby. "Come Aurora one last push." The paramedic says to me. I give it my all until we hear small cry's fill the room. "Oh my god." I hear Ben gasp. Even after us telling him he can leave he said he needed to be there for support, I think he just wanted to be able to say to dec he was there when he wasn't. "Well done baby you did." Mase says kissing my forehead. "Well done Aurora it's a....."