Chapter twenty two

I simply nodded to scared to talk. "I'm sorry, we don't have to keep.." I was going to say before he interrupted me, "I'm going to be a dad?!" He asked excitedly. "Yea.. is that okay?" I asked him. I saw his face instantly light up and he stood up and rushed over to me. He looked deep into my eyes and kissed me,"Thank you for making my dream come true." He said to me when he pulled away. I laughed, "Mase I hate to break it to you, but it takes two tango. This isn't just down to me." I said to him when I held his face. He looked confused before he realised what I meant. "Oh god damn I must be good." He said looking proud of himself. Laughing, I pushed him away, "you had to go ruin the moment." He shook his head, "when can I tell dec?" I looked at him shocked, "your telling me that out of everyone including your family, you thought about telling dec first?" I laughed at him. He nodded before realising what he had done, "I mean obviously tell my family first but dec is basically my brother princess." I nodded understanding, "well your mum and sister already know so that makes that easier, we can FaceTime your mum now she said everyone was going to theirs so it would be easy to tell people or we can FaceTime dec first it's up to you?" I asked him not minding what we do. He didn't answer me just picked up the tests and his phone and walked into living room and sat down on the sofa. He patted the seat next to him and I sat down. He pulled me into his side and kissed my head., "I'm going to look after you I promise" he said. "I know you will baby, now which one are we calling." He unlocked his phone and clicked on his mums number. "Are you ready?" Mase asked turning to look at me. I nodded, "born ready." I smiled at him. He laughed at me.
Once we had called his mum to be met with everyone excited and some crying she finally let us go. "You ready for dec?" I asked him. He nodded excitedly. "You know, me and dec always spoke about this moment so I'm so happy it's happening." He clicked of decs name and we waited for him to answer. "Hey bro" I heard dec say. "Oh hey Rory, what's up?" He asked once he saw me next to Mase. "I have something I need to tell you dec" Mase said in the most serious voice I had heard him use. Dec looked worried, "are you both okay?" He instantly asked. Mase nodded and held up the pregnancy test which said positive. It took a while for dec to figure out what it said. "OH MY GOD!! NO WAY!" He shouted. Mase started getting emotional, "it's happening brother and i want you to be involved." I sat there watching both boys getting emotional and talking about the dreams they had once spoke off. About an hour later dec said congrats one last time and then left us alone. I sat on mases lap wanting a proper cuddle. He was stroking my hair when he asked the question I had been dreading. "Are you going to tell your family!" He whispered into my hair. I tensed up, "umm I wasn't going to, not yet anyway." Mase nodded, "okay princess I trust you." "Thank you baby" I said before placing my head in his neck. He picked me up. "Let's go to bed." Mase carried me up the stairs to our room and placed me on the edge. He helped me get changed into one of his tops and I got under the covers waiting for him to get ready as well. Once he was done he joined me. We sat and spoke about all our ideas and what we thought the gender of our baby would be. I had never seen mase so excited for anything and it made me happy. This baby really was the best mistake that could happen.