Chapter nine

Later that night
We had finally finished getting ready as we were going to a night club in London with some of Mases Chelsea teammates and his best mate, Declan rice. I was terrified. What if they all didn't like me? What if they thought I was just using Mase and I didn't actually like him? Almost like he knew I was panicking Mase came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders looking straight into my eyes "you are going to be okay, they will like you just like I do, I promise princess" he said softly. I took a deep breath and nodded, "let's get going then don't want to be late" I said still battling the thoughts in my head.
One taxi ride later
Mase led me through the crowd with his hands on my shoulders, a feeling I had started to love before we made it to the VIP section where all the footballers sit. "I'm warning you, they can be a bit full on when they are drunk but they are all lovely boys" Mase said into my ear so I could hear him over the noise. I laughed trying to picture what I was going to see. We made our way over before Mase started to introduce me to everyone. Declan seemed like such a funny guy and I couldn't wait to get to know him more and Ben (chilly) as everyone called him was also a great guy. I was loving being introduced to everyone and hearing Mase tell me their nicknames and how they had come around. I was laughing so much that I had tears in my eyes. That was until I saw him. My heart stopped. I didn't realise he would be here. "Princess are you okay?" Mase asked as he felt me tense up next to him. I put a fake smile on my face and nodded. Until he made his way over to us. "Rory? Is that you?" He asked trying to figure out if it was the same girl he had broken the heart of 2 years ago. "Wait you two know each other?" Mase asked with a worried look on his face. I nodded my head and said, "unfortunately". Mase looked confused. "Ruben here was the boy I was telling you about. My first love" I said showing quotation marks with my fingers. Ruben laughed at my sarcasm. "You still haven't changed Rory." "What would you know, you just upped and left one day without a word" I said back quickly feeling anger rise in me. I felt Mase tense up next to me. I put my hand into his and rubbed my thumb across his knuckles trying to calm him down. Ruben noticed this and looked at us "are you two dating?" He asked slowly trying to figure the situation out. "Yes we are is that an issue?" Mase asked him aggressively as he began to pull my hand to take me over to where dec and chilly were sitting. "Of course not mate, enjoy my sloppy seconds whilst you can, she will come running back to me in no time I'm sure" Ruben laughed as he walked off. I held mases hand tighter scared he was going to chase after him. "Ignore him please he's trying to wind you up. I would never pick him over you." I whispered into mases ear whilst trying to get him to look me in my eyes. Mason looked me in my eyes and said, "we're going home" I nodded, I had never seen Mase like this. He dragged my hand through the crowd not evening saying goodbye to his mates. "Mason I promise baby you have nothing to worry about" I tried to tell him as he took me outside. "I know, your mine and nobody else's" he said seriously before walking towards me and cupping my face. Without hesitation he smashed his lips on mine for the most passionate kiss we had ever had. It was like a reminder I was his and nobody else's. He pulled away to reveal his signature smirk. "That was to show you, I was better than him" he said as he put his forehead to mine. "I already knew that baby but thank you" I giggled trying to stay serious. "We should go back inside baby, we are here so I can meet you mates. We can just avoid him, sit with dec and chilly I want to hear those embarrassing story's of you they promised me" I said trying to convince him. Mase sighed, "okay let's go, just promise me princess, there is no feeling between you two anymore is there?" He asked feeling a little insecure. "This morning you promised me you would never hurt me. Well I promise you the same thing. We may not be dating officially yet but I have never felt like this about anyone, including Ruben I promise" I said trying to reassure him. He nodded, "okay let's go." I grabbed his hand so he could lead me back to the same area wee were just in. I just hope nobody got a picture of us kissing. We don't need that drama right now....