Chapter seventeen

"Princess!!" I heard Mase shout from downstairs. "Yea baby?!" I called back whilst finishing my skincare in the en-suite bathroom in my and mases room. I heard loud footsteps running up the steps before, "Is it okay if dec and Ben come round? They want a game of fifa!" He asked as he walked into the bathroom as well. "Baby it's your house, of course they can." I laughed at his question. "Your wrong, it's our house, but I'm glad cos they are already on their way" he laughed as he came up behind me. "Of course they are" I laughed back. Mase started kissing down my neck and shoulders. "Oi you stop distracting me, we haven't got time for any of that your friends will be here soon." I said as I was rubbing some moisturiser in. He groaned, "I've changed my mind now.
I don't want them coming now". "Your so clingy right now baby. I will be downstairs with you." I said as I tried not to get distracted by my boyfriend clinging on to me for dead life. The doorbell rang. "I'll go answer that, please don't be to long I can't deal with them alone." I laughed at his scared looking expression. "I won't baby now hurry up." I laughed to myself and I heard Declan in the hallway. "Yo Mase where are you bro?" "I regret giving him a key" Mase sighed as he left the room. I laughed loudly. Declan and Ben where my favourite of mases friends. I found them the funniest. "Hey deccers buddy." I heard Mase say whilst going down the stairs. They started laughing at something and I can just imagine what they were doing. I decided to change my outfit before going downstairs and then posted a story to my Instagram
@AuroraHendo

 I decided to change my outfit before going downstairs and then posted a story to my Instagram @AuroraHendo

My face before seeing what my boyfriend and his friends are doing😂😭

Reply's
@user1- you have a boyfriend?
@Masonmount- hurry up your taking to long 😭😭
@user4- yours so ugly🤢
@beccahendo- I'm sorry about Jordan, I tried to talk to him. Please don't cut me out as well Rory, your my bestmate I need you. I won't tell Jordan.

I was looking at the messages from my story laughing when I saw mases reply until my eyes landed on a name I wasn't expecting. Rebecca had messaged me? That was weird. What did I do?
I walked downstairs and was instantly hit with the sound of laughter coming from the living room. I made my way into the room to see my boyfriend with a bright red face and dec rolling round the floor laughing whilst Ben was crying. "What the hell has happened here?" I asked scared of the reply I was going to receive. Masons head snapped toward me and instantly he smiled and motioned for me to go sit on his lap. I made my way over before making myself comfy on his lap. "Rory you have seen it." Ben tried to say whilst laughing. I looked at Declan still on the floor laughing to much to talk. "I'm so confused." I say before joining in with the laughter. "Dec pretended to be you, he sat on masons lap and was acting like you" Ben finally managed to say. I burst out laughing. "I wish I could of seen that." "I feel violated" Mase said from behind me.
Once we had all calmed down dec and Ben were playing a game against each other. I turned to Mase slightly and whispered in his ear. "Bec replied to my story earlier" before handing him my phone. He read the message silently before giving my phone back. "What are you going to do?" He asked softly before focusing back on the tv. I shrugged unsure of my answer. "I have no idea" I whispered before snuggling into mases chest. I had no idea at all.