Chapter four

I pulled into my driveway and saw Danny's car there. I groaned to myself knowing he would try and argue with me after I ignored him all night. I took and deep breath and opened the front door. "Danny are you up?!" I called up the stairs once I saw nobody was downstairs. I made my way upstairs and into the bedroom. There Danny was but not alone. "Danny what the fuck!" I yelled at him tears threatening to leave my eyes. "It's not what it looks like I promise Rory" he begged whilst sitting up. "You cheated on me" I said slowly. "How could you do that to me?" I refused to look him in the eyes. "Please baby it meant nothing" Danny said whilst trying to hold my hand. "Don't touch me. This is it we're over. I'm going out when I get back I want you gone. Have a good life Danny" I said as I made my way out the room. "I did this because your a slag! Who would want to be with you anyway?" Danny shouted from the bedroom and I ran down the stairs. "Post your key through the letterbox once your finished packing" I shouted. I picked my bag up and left the house slamming the door on my way. I finally let my tears fall. How could he do that to me? Was I not good enough? I sat in my car wondering what to do. I said I would meet mason at 2 and it was only 12, I couldn't go back to Jordan's he and Bec had gone out whilst the girls were with my parents. There was only one option.

@AuroraHendo
Hey Mase, I'm really sorry to ask but can I come to your hotel now?

@masonmount
Of course you can, are you okay princess?

He instantly replied. I let myself smile at his reply.

@AuroraHendo
Thank you so much. I'll explain when I get there.

I made my way over to his hotel just wanting a bit of comfort that hopefully mason would bring. Once I explained who I was to the receptionist and she let me up. I knocked on his door and was met with an instant smiley Mase. "Hey princess Rory you okay?" He asked as soon as he saw my tear stained face. That one question was enough to set my tears off until I was sobbing. "Hey hey it's okay come here" Mase pulled me into and hug and it was like an instant comfort. I had already started to feel better. This is a feeling I had always missed with Danny the sense of safety that I instantly had with Mase. "Thank you Mase honestly" I sniffled once I had calmed myself down. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked in a soft tone. I just shook my head. "Not yet" he nodded and led me to his bed. "Do you want a cuddle?" He asked with a cheeky smile that I had already grown to love. I laughed and nodded. I climbed over to him and snuggled into his side. I let my eyes slowly close whilst Mase was rubbing my arms trying to give me a little comfort. I started to feel myself fall into a deep sleep and just before I feel asleep I heard his soft voice say "don't worry princess your safe with me". Butterflies fluttered I'm my stomach and I smiled to myself before hugging Mase closer before finally allowing myself the well needed sleep.