Chapter sixteen

2 weeks later
"No mum I'm sorry but he kicked me out of my house for dating one of his friends, I'm never forgiving him. Look i have to go, love you mum" I said as I ended the 4 phone call of my mum that week. Me and my mum had always had a tough relationship as I always felt Jordan was her favourite so it was no surprise when she started to defend what Jordan had done. I was always more of a daddy's girl and that's why I knew my dad would be ok my side. "Was that her again?" Mase asked as he sat down on the sofa next to me. I simply sighed and nodded. "It's so clear he's her fav Mase honestly, I'm not surprised she's trying to make me forgive him" I rubbed my temples before carrying on. "She cares more about how her family appears than my feelings. Im glad I don't see her very often." I moved to lean against Mase. He rubbed his hands up and down my arms. "Im so sorry your going through this princess, I can't help but feel it's my fault" he said before kissing my head. I shook my head before trying around to face him. "It's not baby, I promise and anyway your worth all the trouble" I said as I started to stare at his face. I reached my hand out to touch his cheek. "You are perfect Mase honestly, im so lucky to have you" he blushed. "Thank you princess, that means a lot." I kissed the end of his nose. "Your welcome". "Your perfect as well you know, you might not believe me but you honestly are and I have no idea how I survived this long without you, I now could never imagine a life without you." I bite my lip and blushed. "Don't bite your lip like that you know what it does to me" he said as he used his thumb to move my lip from between my teeth. I leaned closer to kiss him. It got heated very quickly. "I" "love" "you" Mase said between kisses. I pulled away quickly. "Really?" I said excitedly. He nodded shyly. "I love you to Mase". That was like the green light for mason as he started to lift my top over my head. At this moment everything was perfect. I could ask for a better boyfriend.