Chapter eight

I was upstairs in the spare room getting myself ready when I heard the doorbell ring. I sighed and checked myself in the mirror. I was nervous. I was about to meet one of masons favourite people in the world, I knew how much he loved his niece. I just hope she likes me. I walked down the stairs hearing a conversation taking place in the kitchen. I took a deep breath and entered the room and walked straight over to masons side where I felt safest. "Jaz, princess, this is Aurora, she's my friend she's just come down to visit me" mason introduced me. I smiled to myself at the nickname he had used for summer. "Hi lovely to meet you" I said quietly from next to him. "Hey, lovely to meet you to Aurora, you are gorgeous can I just say" Jaz said immediately making me feel more calm. "I thought summer would love to meet her seeing as her name was the same as Princess Aurora" as soon as mason had said her name summer looked more interested in the conversation. "Princess?" Summer asked pointing at me. Mason simply nodded like an excited child loving the fact his idea had worked. "Hi princess summer, it's nice to meet you" I said in a gentle voice. Summer instantly held her arms out wanting my to pick her up. I picked her up and placed her in my hip distracting her from the conversation her mum and uncle were having. I lost track in time letting summer play with my hair until I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder . I jumped before seeing Mase laugh at me. "We need to look after her for 2 hours whilst Jaz has an appointment" i nodded excited to see the moment between Mase and summer. "Uncle Masey" summer held her arms out wanting Mase to take her from me. He picked her and twirled her around. "Hi my favourite girl how are you?" He asked as he took her to the living room. I sat on the sofa watching their little interactions just imagining it being our own children one day. I smiled to myself before shaking that thought of. We wasn't even official yet can't be thinking like that.
1 hour later
After some snacks and summer making mason pick her up and spin her around she had finally came a crawled onto my lap getting herself comfy before falling into a deep sleep. I carefully stroked her hair whilst watching the program Mase had put on. "I love her don't get me wrong but im glad she's fallen asleep" Mase whispered scared she was going to wake up. I laughed at him, " your a premier league footballer and your not fit enough to keep up with a two year old?" I kept laughing finding this entertaining. "Yea she's faster than she looks you know" mason said seriously looking at summer before looking at me. As soon as we looked into each other's eyes we burst out laughing. I snuggled further into Mase feeling myself get sleepy as he run his hands through my hair. "Thank you for letting me meet and play with her baby I know how much she means to you" I say quietly. I felt Mase kiss the top of my head. "Your so welcome princess, I loved watching you with her. You will be a perfect mum one day." He replied. I smiled, "you will be a perfect dad as well one day Mase I know it". We both smiled at each other before Mase brought his head to mine and kissed me. Life was perfect right now I thought to myself. What could go wrong?

Some cute Mase and summer content for you all.