Sadistic but Innocent Smile

With the demon's head finally regenerated completely, he opens one of his golden fans, fanning himself patiently, stating that he will let them have the first move if they please! And almost immediately, the water hashira; Sakonji jolts up and dashes for the sturdy demons chest area while Rasshu follows up behinds him aiming for the other side. Closing in on the target, Sakonji makes a swift cut at Douma. Douma instantly deflects his attack on his fan, but as he rears up his other fan for an attack, Rasshus's katana connects with the upper moon's wrist, slicing it clean off! Douma sighs at this unfortunate turn of events, he split kicks Rasshu and catches his own severed hand, connecting it back in its rightful spot! Sakonji goes for another slash to cut the demon head off once more but he gets launched by a strong punch to his chest! Separating both of the hashira, Douma immediately goes for Sakonji, whipping out his fans in full force! With precision, Douma cuts repeatedly at the hashira but Sakonji desperately blocks his flurry of attacks! Overwhelming the pillar with his absolute power and speed, shallow cuts begin to appear on Sakonji, filling Douma's senses with the sweet scent of his blood, the demon begins to grin! But with the wind shifting behind him he turns around and blocks Rasshu's first form attack head-on while tanking one of Sakonji's slash in the process! With his clothes in tatters, the demon begins to scoff claiming that he's growing quite bored of the fight... Jumping away from the two hashira, Douma takes a strong stance as he creates a full-grown ice doppelgänger of himself seemingly out of nowhere as he claims how this seems just a little fair now.

Now separated, Rasshu tries to split her focus between the two opponents just in case things get dire with Sakonji! But without any warning, Douma lets out a creepy laugh and strikes Rasshu on her side. Tanking the hit head-on, Rasshu takes this moment to land a clean hit on the demon's leg, slicing it clean off. But instantly, a new leg grows back as Douma lunges for the Hashira! Her eyes widen as fog flows from her fangs, dodging with extreme speed, She starts to run around the demon trying to confuse him! While Sakonji is landing critical slices of the faceless doppelgänger! Each slice is followed by a fridge ice screech that makes both hashira's skin crawl but then in a twist of events, Douma appears in front of the speedy Rasshu! Kicking down onto her spine, as she gets forced into the ground below! Opening his fan blades, he then lunges for Sakonji instead!? Sakonji looks at the real demon with shock as his speed is nearly incomprehensible to the human eye! But before Douma could land a hit! A katana cuts through his mid section, splitting the demon in half! The doppelgänger melts instantly as Sakonji looks at the retired hashira dawning his old uniform; Mr. Giyoshi Ogawa!

With no hesitation, Ogawa makes a slice directed towards Sakonji but the blade barely grazes the hashira's red mask as it slices a bloodied Douma's neck in half, cutting the demon's body into three chunks precisely! Rasshu finally gets up to Sakonji's side as she swiftly moves Sakonji out of range, displaying her natural protective skills! Now the battle is fair as Rasshu mutters that she knows Douma's true ability and strength... Informing her sensei of Douma's powers they all formulate a plan! If he can't be decapitated then the sun will be his killer instead! Then alerting them, dozens of ice shards flash past the hashiras prompting them to get in sync with each other, as a fully standing Douma playfully laughs at the trio! Sakonji goes first as he drags his katana's tip near the floor, building up speed and momentum as he makes a strong-armed slash upwards toward the demon! Mr, Ogawa heads in with blinding speed as he limits himself to baseline attacks, while Rasshu starts to cut at Douma with her special "no pain" tactic! Though Douma easily keeps Sakonji's head-on attacks at bay, the other hashira begin to land more and more slashes! The plan is to keep the demon's focus split up so he won't realize when the sun comes up and by that point, he won't have enough time to escape! Realizing the hashira's plan, Douma bites his lip in disappointment, they must be underestimating his powers again... This is what he gets for giving them a chance, as he simply refuses to die at the hands of a few pests!