Sakonji the Water Pillar

Being an official Demon Slayer, Rasshu is provided a personalized uniform as she dawns a black sleeveless jumpsuit with a request to edit the normal kanji on the back to represent "bravery"... Though that could be against the rules she requests such detail as she wishes to spread her breaths' knowledge... changing into her uniform she puts on her katana holster as she dazedly looks at her broken blade, murmuring to herself "Wem... I did it... I finally became an official slayer... wonder if you can see me now...". Seemingly chuckling to herself, her expression stays relatively normal as she turns and heads out to the meeting grounds to meet the Demon Slayer corps leader! Surrounded by her fellow Mizunoto: the lowest rank in the demon slayer corp. she calmly watches the higher ranks arrive as they pass glances at the new batch of slayers... Then the best of the best start to walk down the path; the hashira! They stand tall and proud while they glance at the newcomers... then one hashira walks past... his aura is so calm but when he passes Rasshu, his eyes narrow behind his mask as he keeps his face forward... finally when everyone sits down, everyone grows quiet as the leader comes out from his house! Lord Daichi Ubuyashiki! His eyes glisten with a soft gleam as his calm smile and demeanor make everyone calm down as well... As he stretches his arms outward showing acceptance as he welcomes the new slayers to the corp. but Rasshu can't help but stare deeply at the master's arm as it's purple and bruised...

After the introduction, The master finally introduces himself to all of the new faces that sit in front of him; Daichi Ubuyashiki, the 94th leader of this organization! And as he explains the ranking system and the main goal of the demon slayer corporation, a pair of eyes rest on Rasshu, watching her every move...the hashira dawning a red tengu mask watching Rasshu is known as the current water hashira; Sakonji Urokodaki! Rasshu looks at everyone in awe, looking at all of the upper ranks dreamlike wondering about their special styles and what they'd look like but while she gazes around, she sees a bright red mask looking dead at her! Sakonji looks at her face mask intensely, which makes Rasshu impulsively look away holding her mask in shame as she flushes a dark red... Rasshu rather not have her fangs exposed to avoid commotion but it's like this dude can see right through her mask?! Doesn't he know it's bad to stare at people like that?

Finally, the leader stands up gently as he dismisses the slayers to proceed with their next step... The hashira must pick a Mizunoto to train up... Rasshu looks at the lineup of hashira as she looks at one that resembles a flame of some sort but before she can reach him a strong grip incases her wrist as the water hashira's red mask shines among the sunlight. He rudely states that the flame hashira she was thinking about going to has been acting a bit off lately so he's not up for grabs... but unable to respond due to shock from his off-putting mask, Rasshu looks at the water hashira concerned. her eyes seem so innocent up close... but Sakonji's grip becomes tighter as he catches the scent of a demon coming from her! She starts to let out an unnerving glare as her stoic ego slowly melds into aggression- both glaring at each other with unmoving and stern eyes, they become silent as they both take on an eerie aura! Suddenly like a gentle breeze, a hand gently rests on Sakonji's grip! Lord Daichi!!! The water hashira bows profusely as the leader stands caressing the grip marks left on Rasshu's arm, shaking his head disappointedly at the hashira... Daichi then softly questions... "Mr. Urokodaki... you've sensed it too? I expect nothing less from my water hashira but she is no threat... so causing her unnecessary pain will cause a fissure in your future comrade ship... instead of assuming, why don't you talk to her?" Taken aback by the absolute genuine care shown, Rasshu instinctively blushes a bit but it quickly fades as the leader turns toward her... Daichi holds her arm gently, questioning her origins and her unnatural aura. He slowly blinks as he remarks that her aura is similar to one of a demon... But somehow it also harbors the fragility of humankind? Rattled that they can sense demons, she shakily explains her backstory to the two upper ranks that stand before her... and as she tells them, Daichi's smile becomes warmer and warmer, as he turns towards a domineering Sakonji... Daichi puts a hand on both of them as he simply requests one thing... The leader recommends Rasshu to train under Sakonji as the water style seems to fit Rasshu's personality just fine... Hearing this makes Sakonji's posturing jolt a bit as he realizes that he would have to train and live with this DEMON!? Regardless, he respects his master's request and begrudgingly takes in Rasshu...