For Haley: Kian Lawley

Here you go!**

You were sitting down doing your math homework, and having a bit of trouble with it. Your boyfriend Kian looked at you and saw your confused face.

"Need any help?" He asked sitting down next to you.

"Yeah, this is really hard, and I keep on getting distracted with your walls!" You said getting frustrated .

"You mean my plain blue ones?" He asked with a chuckle. Okay so maybe it wasn't his walls that had gotten you distracted.

"Let's see what we have here pupil Haley." You giggled at him.

"Since when were you good at math?" You pointed out, raising your eyebrow.

"Why do you even ask? You already know god gave me this gift of beauty." He joked while pretending to be a girl and flipping his hair.

"Well we also know he didn't give you the gift of a clean mouth." You mumbled.

"Well I'm glad he gave me the oppurtunity to find my true love." He whispered into your ear. You completely melted when he did those random romantic acts.

"I love the ring to Haley Lawley, don't you babe." he said still whispering into your ear. You only nodded your head in response.

"Well, as saying that you love me so..." You said leaning in. He was about to give you a kiss when you stopped.

"Will you do my math homework?" You asked, he looked at you for a second with th most serious face ever then rolled on the floor laughing.

"We'll split it half half deal?" He asked getting up.

"Deal." You said giving him a light peck on the lips, you thought maybe more....After homework.