For Maya: Jc Caylen

Hello! BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE BEEN AROUND because I.................. Guess what?! Wrote most all of the imagines with the help of my sweat shop! So everybody take their shirts off and dance in the dark!! WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!  Also some of the things in this have come from his recent video about relationships, so to understand WATCH IT, SO ITS NOT JUST RANDOM! Well this gal (her name has slipped my mind at the moment) asked for an imagine with an Eric Unger, and I'll do it. And a little problem is that when some of you guys request, you dont add your names :) make sure to do that!

(I WILL NOW BE POSTING EVERDAY)

**

"C'mon jump in Maya!" Jc shouted encouraging you to jump in the pool.

"Noooo! Not yet! I have to put on some sun block!" You said quickly attempting to rush on sun block. But apparently you weren't fast enough for him. Jc had grabbed your legs and pulled you into the pool. You shrieked while laughing as you fell into the pool.

"AHH! You horrible person!" You said begining to fake cry. He stuck his tounge out like a five year old and splashed water in your face.

"Just kidding, just kiddingjustkiddinjustkidding!" He said beginning to run his words together.

"That hurt, that hurt right here." You said pointing to your heart. He started swimming towards you until he was right next to you.

"Well why don't I help that pain go away." He was now leaning in to what you thought would be a kiss, but instead he gave you a hug.

"Jc!" You complained frustratedly. Now you wanted a kiss. He laughed knowing what he did.

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Fine Mrs. Maya Mc.sassy pants Caylen." You laughed pushing him away.

"Then why wouldn't you kiss your Mrs. Caylen?" You said laughing.

"Maybe it's because you always change the channel and you never hand me the keys!" He implied, laughing. This was the type of relationship you guys had, lots of laughing!

"Ok, ok point prov-" But before you finished he kissed you sweetly on the lips. Aaand don't forget the romance, thats another part with the laughing.