For Robyn: Trevor Moran

Wazzap! Well yesterday was thursday, and I did a Jc Caylen one, and today is Friday and I'm doing a Trevor one!! Should I start doing that, and adding bits from each of the boys videos? I de k, well hope you enjoy Robyn!

**

The hard pouring of rain was starting to leave, and now it was lightly showering. You looked outside the window to see if you could go outside.

"Robyn?" He asked looking at you and giving you a huge smile. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" You nodded knowing that you were. In a few seconds you both sprinted out the door and started dancing in the rain. Now this is what you would call a good time, while you were doing the sprinkler you slipped in the grass and landed on your knees in a laughing fit.

"Don't worry! I will come to save you my princess!" He declared holding up his arm in what looked like to be a pose of triumph. You giggled but stayed with the act. He ran over to you and picked you up and attempted to run around but it was so slippery you both fell, again.

"You have failed knight Trevor!" You exclaimed, trying to shun him.

"No, I haven't, for I have captured the beautiful and lovely Princess Robby!" He said giving you  a slight peck on the lips. You smiled, but then thought of an idea.

"PLOT TWIST!" You shouted grabbing a handful of wet mud from the ground and throwing it at him. He looked suprised btu then grabbed some more mud and threw it at you.

"Oh now THIS is war!!!" You declared grabbing mud from everywhere you could. In a few minutes y'all were covered from head to toe in mud, and apparently so was his mothers flower garden. 

"We'll worry about that later," Trevor said, catchin g on to what you were thinking, "Right now I have to spend time with my Princess."