For Genisis: Ricardo Ordieres

So frm now on at the beginning I will tell yo who's next, and right now it's Mariah and Bianca. Hope you enjoy Genisis!

**

"Genisis, get up." Ricardo whispered in your ear as he tried to wake you up. Who would be up this early? You thought, and then your mind automatically answered 'the guy who gets up at 6:00 am to feed chikita and let her use the bathroom'.

"What the heck Ricardo! I love you, but my sleep is very important. He laughed, still in a whispery tone.

"But babe it's an important day." He replied.

"No it is not, now let me get some sleep." You said grumpily flipping over and flipping over to the other side of the bed.

"Let me remind you, it starts with an a and ends with ersary." Your anniversary! You had totally forgotten about that. Oh no! What were you going to get him?! He could see how worried you looked and laughed.

"It's okay, you didn't have to get me anything, but I have bad news." You frowned at his words, what could this be?

"I couldn't afford that new resteraunt that you want to go to, i'm so sorry." He said, now you had noticed that he had made you breakfast in bed. It was your favourite breakfast too.

"Oh thats perfectly fine, today, all I want to do is spend time with you!" You exclaimed, throwing your arms around him. Now that was just too sweet.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. You nodded yes and gave him a big ol sloppy kiss.

"I love you Genisis." He said smiling.

"I love you too Ricardo, now I need some syrup for my waffles." He laughed and got up to get it. And that was the start to the perfect anniversary.