For Maddie: Jc Caylen

hiya! WAZZAP!!!!! So uhm yeah, here's a story where Jc's a bit of a flirt. Hope you enjoy it!

**

"Ugh why do you have to drag me to here Max!" You shouted angrily. Max, your brother, was always taking you to places you never wanted to go, and dragging you to his friends house when all you really wanetd to do was go home.

"Relax Maddie I'm just taking you to my friend Jc's house, chill your titts." He replied, now this comment really made you want to punch him in the face.

"No I will not! I don't want to go to his house! I want to go home you've been a real jerk today do you know that!?" You said, it was all true. He sighed as he pulled into his driveway, just because you couldn't drive doesn't mean you had to go where he wanted to go. Sheesh.

"Whatever, I have a feeling you'll like this stop." He smiled mischeviously as he got out of the car. What the heck. You sighed as you slipped  out of your seatbelt and out of the car. As soon as Max rung the doorbell you heard a high pitched barking with a lower growl.

"Coming!" A guy yelled while coming down the stairs. He opened the door and as soon as you got a glimpse of him you thought he was adorable, well instead of adorable you could say attractive.

"Max! Haven't seen you in a while!" Jc laughed while going in for a hug.

"Hey man, whats up! Hope I'm not bothering you."

"No! Course not!" He replied flashing a smile. Gosh he was gorgeous. For the first time he noticed me and began to speak. "I don't think I've met you before, I think I would've remembered seeing such a pretty face." You blushed.

"Hi, my name's Maddy." You introduced holding out your hand for him to shake it. Instead he gently grabbed and and lightly kissed it.

"My names Jc, Jc Caylen, and I think we'll be getting along just fine." You felt your cheeks grow red once more.

"Wow, hitting on my sister already, you must really like her."

"Well I can tell you I really do."