For Hannah: Jc Caylen

I'll be posting 2 every hour, so hope you enjoy!**

"I've never been too this restaurant before!" You squealed. Your boyfriend Jc was taking you to a fancy restaurant.

"Only the best for you." He said giving you a light peck on the lips. You haven't known him as the romantic type, but he's been really romantic today. First you both went to the movies, then you went outside sat by the lake, and just talked. And now dinner at the best restaurant in town. You didn't know what was going on but you liked it.

"This way please." The waiter announced escorting you guys outside. Wait outside?

"Jc why are we going outside?" You whispered to him.

"Just wait and see Hannah." He whispered back too you. It turns out you two were having your dinner on a gazebo, given that it was late there were candles everywhere, matched with flowers.

"Oh my goodness! You gasped, quick to hug Jc.

"Do you like it babe?" He asked.

"Its beautiful!" You reassured . He took your hand and you both sat down. He even ordered for you showing he knew exactly what you wanted.

"Okay, I'm loving all of this but why?" You asked, he sighed as he was thinking what to say.

" Its just," he began grabbing your hands from over the table. "You're so nice, and sweet, and beautiful, you could've had anyone, but you said yes to me." He explained. Wow how sweet.

"Oh my, Jc I love you so much!" You exclaimed. This was just to perfect.

"And I wouldn't have chose anyone but you."