Tired(smut)

ran out of names.... 😭😭
Might be short

_________________
"I feel so tired.." Kazuha sighs continuing to do the traveler's commissions.
(Sadly dont know what to do next)
_____________

"Traveler.." Kazuha waves "Oh? Whats wrong Kazuha?" Lumine looks at him "Nothing, anyways your commission is done." He suspicously smiles "Ah, thank you!" She smiles back You look tired Kazuha, you should take a rest no need to rush about anything!" Paimon says "Ah.. it's nothing to worry about Paimon... I'm alright!" He replied "Oh.. alright!" She worriedly looks at him.

"Hey guys!" Heizou approaches them "Hello there Heizou!" Paimon waves "What're you all doing?" He asks looking at Kazuha "We're just talking that's all." Kazuha said "Are you sure Kazuha? Y'know I can tell if you're lying." He replied "Ahh... were just gonna leave you both.. hahaha.." Paimon pulls Lumine away from them, the detective chuckles "So, are you sure you're alright Kaz? You can tell me anything." He smiles "Nothing... it's just that I'm tired, thats all." Kazuha sighs "Ehh? Well, why don't you get some sleep at my house?" He offers the samurai "Sure, I guess." Heizou grabs his arm and leads him to his house.

_________________

"I'll get going now." Heizou was about to leave the place until Kazuha grabs his arm "Stay, for a while..?" Heizou sighs and stays, Kazuha pulls his arm pinning it on top of the pillow, the samurai removes the choker and licks his neck "mmhm-" Kazuha kisses him, pushing his tongue into the detectives mouth(its too detailed...😨😨) Kazuha break the kiss "Heh, doing this to you makes me more awake instead of being tired.." He smirks....

......

na vro istg my wifi wont let me save my drafts properly