hidden feelings

I couldnt do the suggestions, yet ☹☹ this idea isnt mine... its from twt so creds to @ayzachan(on twt, its a fancomic but I made it into a fanfic but I didnt wrote everything)

————————
It was a sunny day at Inazuma, Kazuha looks at the traveler and the famous detective from Inazuma behind a tree.

"Ah, hello there dear traveler! How are you?" Heizou waves at the blond female, Lumine waves back "Pretty good, how about you?" Lumine looks behind, seeing Kazuha but then turns back to the purple-ish haired boy "I actually made a new discovery!" Heizou pats Lumines shoulder "I hope its not a bake-danuki" She teased "Oh no! This time. It's a case I've been investegating for a long time. I even found an  interesting clue too! Would you care to join me and help me with this case?" He looks at the traveler, Lumine sweated "Oh- i'm sorry Heizou but I have lots of things to do.." she looks at him "O-oh is that so?" Heizou says " Yeah. I just accepted a big commission from the adventurers guild." Lumine looked behind again Kazuha is still there, she smiled directly at Kazuha giving him goosebumps then turns around "It's fine! I can just solve the case by myself." Heizou sighed "Uhh.. you got a leaf on your head." Lumine takes the leaf "Its a maple leaf..." Heizou said looking around the area "We're you dozing off on a tree or something?" Lumine looks at Heizou "ahh- about that.. I- uh-" Heizou mummurs "nevermind." He said.

'They seem very close...' Kazuha thoughts looking at the two 'Come to think of it... ever since Heizou met the traveler, hes been spending time more with her.. Before the Vision hunt decree started. He always wanted my company whenever he has new cases. But now.. Have we... Drifted apart..? How I wish that they'd.. '

'What am I thinking? I should be happy for him, he's making new friends... and the traveler is a great person for him to be friends with.. I'm sure that Heizou dispises m—' A hand grabs him "How about Kazuha? He seems like a good person to be with!" Lumine pushes him towards Heizou "ahh- Kazuha I didn't noticed that you're there, no wonder why there was a maple leaf on my head." He chuckles "So, do you want to help me? It's alright if you don't want to!" He smiles looking a little down "Sure..?"
"The traveler told me that you we're busy traveling around teyvat, after you encountered with th sword... I didn't want to force you to stay in Inazuma for too long." He crossed his arms "Look at you! Giving special treatments to your- I mean to our Kazuha! I travel too you know!" Lumine looks at him "I heard you said something, mind telling?" Kazuha creepily looks at the blond "I- UhhHhhhhhHhHhhHhh- well Oh! I HAVE COMMISSIONS TO DO BYE BYE!!!" She runs away as the two chuckles, Miko at the other hand was stalking at them smirking at writing down a few sentences before closing her book "Ahhh... new chapter here I come."(new series coming soon ☹)