Enemies to Lovers

Ahem, I clearly wrote this on a piece of paper since I couldnt use my phone yesterday sunday(My timezone is GMT +8) so yeaahhh its fluff very sorry 😭😭

Traveler Lumine

              {🌻}             

Days before the death of La Sigñora and the end of the vision hunt decree, Inazuma was... different, Kazuha would frequently be in jail when he visits his home land.

Present timeline
"Hey, atleast it was worth being in jail because I saw 'someone' attractive as hell." Kazuha chuckles, Paimon attacks him while Lumine claims her rewards after doing her dailies "Hey guys!" Lumine waved, the two waved back as a response "Traveler, traveler!! Kazuha has a crush!~" Paimon snitched Lumine laughs "And that someone is?" Lumine crossed her "Heizou... y'know, that detective from the Tenriyou commission." Kazuha calmly responded, Paimon gasps "Ooo~ Paimon'll tell him that you like him!!!" Paimon teased floating happily "Paimon we have to go- we have other work to do." Lumine grabs Paimon, stopping her from floating "awhh okay.." Paimon said and the two left.

"Well hello there, Kaederaha Kazuha." Heizou approached Kazuha from behind handcuffing him "Clearly you're gonna be in jail again since you, broke out." Heizou said and leads Kazuha to the police station.

sorry if it was short i was definetly not rushed by someone but theres part 2