uncalled for(Noble Kaz & Cat Hei pt.2)

"What the fuc—" Heizou kicked Kazuha off the bed "what the hell was that for?!" Kazuha yelled, Heizou hissed in response "what did you do to me?! Why am I covered in marks and I can't even feel my fucking legs?!" Heizou looked at Kazuha, Kazuha leans over Heizou, kissing him "mhmm-" Heizou breaks the kiss "that was uncalled for..." Heizou whined "You were in your heat I suppose... and you kept begging me to fuck you.. so.." Kazuha smirked pinning Heizou on the bed "I'll make sure that theres more than one child inside you~" Kazuha seductively whispered, Heizous eyes widens, hissing trying to push Kazuha "No- let me go!" Kazuha kisses him, teasing Heizous nipples "ngh- let go!" Kazuha wouldn't listen "Keep saying that and I'll fuck you roughly." Heizou hisses again, Kazuha starts rubbing Heizous clit "mhmm!~" Heizou grips onto the bed sheets, Kazuha unbelts himself, revealing his half hard cock, rubbing it onto Heizous pussy "Aahh!~" Kazuha shoves his cock, barely letting Heizou breath "K-kazuha!!~~ Hnggh~ D-dont stop, please!~" Heizou sobs, hardly seeing anything, Kazuha kisses Heizou "aaahh!~" Heizou rubs his clit "gonna cum~" Kazuha sucks Heizous neck, leaving marks "Ahh~ hngh!~ Kazuha!!~" Heizou whined, feeling like he was seeing celestia.

"Hnghh..." Heizou pants heavily, Kazuhas semen filled his womb, Kazuha kisses his neck "rest for now, I'll spoil you when you wake up." Heizou purred and kisses Kazuha.

"WHAT?!?!?!?" Lumine gasps in surprised, Paimon looked at Kazuha like she just saw his friend, Tomo, "KAZUHA IM GONNA KILL YOU!!!!" Paimon chased Kazuha with a rock and threw it at him but missed, Lumine laughs "So.... how man–"
"TRAVELER, LETS GO. IM SICK OF THIS!!!" Paimon yelled dragging Lumine to a restaurant.

You may ask, how many?
Twins.
:)
Bye
Kenji/k4zuhaaa_ ilysm<333
Ehe