Drunk Heizou pt.2

Fluff? No, smut? Yes, again.

—————
Zhongli leaned onto the wall, hearing Heizou and Kazuha grunting and moaning, the former archons eyes widen and was about to kick the door until Ei patted his shoulder "What did you heard?" Ei looked at the taller archon, Venti was just at the corner, drinking "Uh... nothing... lets talk somewhere more private shall we, Raiden Ei. I have some complaint of this tavern.." Zhongli looked at the younger archon suspicously smiling, Ei nods and went outside with Zhongli.

———————
"Ahh!~ mmm~ cumming again!~" Kazuha cries, he hears people outside, chattering until he senses a unstable presence, his eyes widen, knowing it was the shogun and two more? But he didn't knew who we're the other unstable presence was. "Heizou~ stop- I sense people are here...." ths taller one didn't listen and continue pounding into the shorter one, Kazuha bites his lip preventing from making loud noises.

————————
"What is it you may want to complain, Zhongli?" Ei crossed her arms waiting for a response, "Well... you see... what I heard is that one of your people we're having s—"
"Guys!! You're gonna miss out the fun!! Blockhead! You need to try this!!!" Venti interupted, pulling Zhonglis hair and dragging him inside, phew, luckily Venti saved them... or.. did Venti knew they were fucking? Well who knows.

"Venti.. you just interupted me and Eis conversation!" Zhongli furiously looked at the bard, looking all drunk I assume, he probably drank much to forget what did he just heard or... did he really drank much? "Venti..." Zhonglis sighs taking Venti outside, convincing Ei to rent them a room at the inn or maybe letting them stay at Tenshukaku "hmm... alright, I'll let you two stay at Tenshukaku until he wakes up." Ei puts her arms on her waist looking at the two in a furious or so done expression?

——————

"H-heizou~ hah- stop!-" Kazuha wanted to kick Heizou but he wouldn't "I haven't came yet, darling~ I'll finish until I get to breed you~" Heizou chuckles looking at Kazuha "fucked up already?" He kisses Kazuha "scream my name, whore."

"Hngghh~"

"Ahh!~"

"H-heizou~"

"mm!!~ close!~"

"Thats, it, keep moaning." Heizou smirked looking at the mess he did to Kazuha "I'm cumming inside you, can't make a mess or we'll get in trouble~"

Luckily, they didn't get caught but Zhongli and Venti sure did caught them but didn't snitched so yeah, dw I made a contract to not tell Ei about this, surely Zhongli wouldn't break it, nor Venti because, I'll destroy Mondstadt if traveler has their original power 💃💃💃

Alr bye