Drunk Kazuha(smut)

Another day another time Kazuha got in jail again.

"Oh my god Kazuha, why are you always in jail?!" Heizou yelled Kazuha replied with a chuckle and said "Awhh Heizou c'mon just spare me this time, promise I won't be in jail~" Kazuha teased, Heizou blushed redder than Dilucs hair Kazuha chuckled "Ugh, fine, but you better do promise me." Heizou replies, Kazuha nods and unlocks Kazuhas cell and the two goes to Inazuma city.

"Hey, Heizou, do you wanna do something?" Kazuha asks Heizou shakes his head and replies "No, I don't want to do something, I have some unfinished work to do, so we'll depart our ways here, Kaedehara." He said "Come on- just for now?" Kazuha said Heizou sighs and said "fine.. but where are we gonna go?" Heizou exhales deeply "At the tavern." Kazuha replies "Don't tell me you're gonna drink again...." Heizou sighs "Maybe?" Kazuha winked and grabbed Heizou's wrist to the tavern

At the Tavern

"Kazuha slow down!-" Heizou yelled, Kazuha chuckles and said to the bartender "2 bottles of Inazuman Sake, please." He says the bartender replies with a nod Kazuha is aware he'll get drunk

Few glasses later

"Ugh.....Heizou...my head hur- *hic*" Kazuha looked at the detective in a tired looked, Heizou sat beside him and seductively whispered "hmm, looks like someones gonna be in prison again, Kazuha." He bit Kazuhas earlobe, Kazuha whined, Heizou grabbed his wrist and said "You're gonna be in jail for a long time for drinking." He said dragging the drunk one to the police station.

At the police station

Sara was there writing some documents, the door opened and saw Heizou and Kazuha "Oh? What happend this time." She asks, Heizou sighs and said said "Nothing dangerous happend, he was just drinking, again, so I'll have to put him into the cell again." He said, Sara exhales in tiredness and said "When hes fine, give him another warrant ticket." She said and left the station.

Few hours later

"Mhmm...." Kazuha slowly opened his eyes to see himself in a cell, Again. Heizou looked at him outside and side "Looks like someones awake in the middle of the night." He chuckled and opened Kazuhas cell pinning him against the wall and whispered "Y'know if you're still gonna be a bitch, I'll punish you, since you did do that, I'm afraid I have to punish you, Kaedehara Kazuha." He reached his thumb onto Kazuhas chin slowly kissing him, his tongue entered Kazuhas mouth, The white haired one moaned in the kiss, Heizou breaks the kiss seeing kazuha panting like a whore "You want more? Heh, no ones here y'know." He said, Kazuha replies with a nod, "mm, Detective, please fuck me~" Kazuha whined, Heizou slipped his hand into Kazuhas pants, a spilling member sprung out Kazuha whines "Mhmm~ Heizou..." Kazuha seductively said Heizous name, the red haired started stroking Kazuhas cock, Kazuha moaned gripping onto Heizous back "Be quiet and I'll make you good, whore." Heizou whispered into Kazuha licking the earlobe he bit earlier, Kazuha covered his mouth with his hand.

"Mhmm- Heizou, Im close please...." He cried begging for release, Heizou puts his thumb on Kazuhas tip, unbelting his pants, "...Heizou this is to mu- Ahh!~" Kazuha cried, he looked down to see his ass greedily taking Heizous cock "Hnngh~ Detective- sh-sho go- Nghh!~" Kazuha tried to bite his lips to keep him quiet, but it was too good. "Fuck, you look beautiful." Heizou wipes his tears away and gives him a passionate kiss "H-heizou let me cum!~" Kazuha whinced, Heizou let go of his tip "Im also close- shit.." Heizou groaned slamming into Kazuhas prostate, Kazuha felt like hes seen stars(or met tomo in celestia 😭😭) "hngh- inside~ cum inside me~" Kazuhas cum went into his mouth whole Heizou came inside him...

Oh dear rip Kazuhas legs ig, no wonder why these bitches didnt came home 😭😭

Bonus~

"Heizou what the fuck..." Aether looked at the detective like he just saw teppei, or maybe even signora!

Ok bye