Drunk Heizou(smut)

4th smut in a row.. IS THIS EVEN A ONESHOT OR A SMUT SHOT?!?!?!?!? 😭😭

                   {🍁}                   

"Hey Kazuha!!" Heizou approached Kazuha from behind, waving his hand "Oh hello Heizou." He waved back "Wanna go to the tavern?" Heizou offered the samurai "sure, why not." Kazuha replies

"Hello, we would like 2 bottles of strong wine." Heizou asked the bartender, they nod and prepares the wine "strong wine?! Are you insane aren't you gonna get drunk?!" Kazuha stepped away from Heizou looking shocked "awhh c'mon Kazuha~ I promise I won't fuck you rough when I'm drunk~" He seductively whispered into Kazuhas ear, holding his hand and dragging him to a table.

"Heres your 2 bottles wine!" The server said and then left heading towards the counter. Heizou grabs a bottle and pours it into the glass.
Few gay ass glasses or maybe bottles later

"Heizou.... are you okay, Best we call it a day.." Kazuha gulped and looked at Heizou "Awhh c'mon Kazuha~" he leaned towards Kazuha resting his head onto Kazuhas neck, not knowing that Heizou would leave a mark "Ah-!? What was thag for?!" Kazuha flinched and pushed Heizou "You're no fun Kazuha.." Heizou looked at Kazuha in a cold expression, he grabs Kazuhas hand and leads him to the bathroom

"What the fuck?!" Kazuha looked at Heizou, Heizou locks the door and grabs his waist "shh~ I'll be gentle dear~" Heizou whispered, biting his earlobe "Heizou not here!" Kazuha covered his mouth "Then where should I fuck you hmm?" Heizou takes Kazuhas scarf off, revealing his neck and starts to lick it "hngh~ J-just somewhere not here-" Kazuha whined "And that place is?~" Heizou stops licking, looking at Kazuhas eyes "I-i dont know-" Kazuha exhales deeply "Hmm... I guess I'll fuck you here, you can't stop me~ try to keep your voice down." Heizou walked behind Kazuha, inserting his fingers into Kazuhas mouth "mhhpph-" Kazuha sucked his 2 fingers inside his mouth licking it, while Heizous other hand is unbelting Kazuhas pants, revealing his cock the redhead stroked it, Kazuha chocked.

"I-im c-clo—" Kazuha tried to speak but was blocked by Heizous fingers "you're close? How quick, I'll make you cum in a good reason~" Heizou handcuffed Kazuha and let him face the wall(he had extra yall 😭😭) "I can't wait to fuck that tight ass of yours~" He whispered again, taking off his pants and placed the tip of his cock near Kazuhas entrace "Try to not scream or I'll let you suck my fingers again." Kazuha nods and bites his lip, Heizou pushed his cock inside Kazuha "mmhm- ah-" Kazuha whined "Do that again." Heizou smirked and slammed into Kazuha, Kazuha almost screamed but Heizou luckily puts his fingers inside Kazuhas mouth again his cock sprayed white stains onto the wall "what a shame, someone made a mess in the bathroom, but I'll make your hole a mess~" Heizou said, going in a fast but deep pace "mmhhmm!-" Kazuha gagged, tears fell off his eyes, he couldn't see anything because of his tears, Heizou released his fingers and went to Kazuhas top, sqeezing his nipple "mhmm~ Ah!~" Kazuha mewled "Detective~ hnghh~ more!~" Kazuha begged, Heizou chuckles "Heh.. thats a sir, not 'Detective' whore." Biting his neck "hnghh~ sir- more please~" Kazuha begged again.

Outside the bathroom

"HELLOO EVERYONE IT IS IT, VENTI THE BARRDDDD!!!!~~~" the bard barged in, dragging Ei and Zhongli inside "Oh my The Shogun!??!" The people inside we're shocked, Zhongli heard something and said "Excuse me, I think I heard something coming from the bathroom..." Zhongli suspiciously looked at the bathroom door trying to open it but was locked, he leaned it the wall and heard Hei—

END
Part 2 coming soon~~