16: Lukas

April, 2019

Nails dug into my back as she gasped her delight into my ear. Lips lightly brushing across her cheek, along her jaw, down her neck, I continued to thrust into her until her screams got louder.

Body shaking against mine as she constricted around me, I brought myself to an almost stop as the need to release began to build.

As I slowly moved myself against her again, her hands came around, moving my face until my forehead was resting against hers. "Come for me," she breathed.

"I've told you many times... I won't until you have enough enjoyment."

"I'm a melting heap here, Lukas. You've turned me inside out at least five times now."

"Let's go for three more."

She opened her mouth to retort, but I started to hurriedly thrust her again. At once, all words were lost as her back arched and her fingers clutched at my hair.

Heads still pressed together, my gaze locked on her as her eyes started to roll back into her head. Our panting became one. Splotches of red showered her body. Sweat started to bead over the both of us.

Legs clenching around me, she released another moan as I felt her get tighter and wetter yet again.

Slowing down just in time before I, too, exploded, I pressed my lips all over her face and body—avoiding the one spot I could no longer touch.

"Lukas," she whined, voice shaky.

Tongue now working over her nipple, I mumbled back, "Two more. Just two more."

"I'm going to break... There's going to be nothing left of me."

Gazing up at her through my lashes, I purred, "I'm sure there will still be plenty of you." Lips slowly working back up to her cheek, I then breathed in her ear, "Do you really want me to stop or—"

"I want you to keep going and never stop," she groaned in my ear. "Never, ever, until I'm just a puddle."

"Or," I breathed, "Until you've made one."

I heard her breath suck in as she went to respond again, but, not wanting her to have the last word, I started to pound her once more.

Head tilting back, her hands gripped at whatever of me she could as her mouth popped open in a silent scream. Though after endless thrusting, eventually the animal in her unleashed as she roared her delight for the whole house to hear.

But I didn't care.

As I continued to ravage her body, all I kept wanting was for her to let me know just how much I was bringing her delight. Just how much I made her feel.

"Now," she breathed as I had slowed yet again, "Now you will come for me?"

Brushing my mouth along her jaw, tongue lapsing around her ear, I breathed into her shivering neck, "Is that what you want?"

"I told you, what I want is for it to never finish."

"But I can't last forever."

She heaved a groan and yanked my head back so that I was looking at her. Hand gently resting on my cheek, her thumb traced over my bottom lip. "I miss kissing you."

"There are many other places I can still kiss you," I smirked back.

With a roll of her eyes, her hands clenched more tightly around me. "You will not go anywhere else than between my legs until you've finished."

"Where do you want me to..."

"In me," she whispered. "I've already got my potions from Erica for the month."