𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍, assassin

------------

------------

KARASUMA'S SHOUTS ECHOED THROUGHOUT THE SCHOOL YARD, "Keep eyes on the target!"

It was currently gym class, where he was training the students about the assassination, per usual. "Right! Don't let yourself be distracted!" He crossed his arms across his chest. "If you don't predict his moves, you can't effectively counter his evasive maneuvers!"

Shinobu giggled as she watched the class train under the warm sun. "They've improved a lot in just four months, right Tomioka-san?"

Tomioka stood beside her, arms pinned behind his back as he glanced down at her.

"Yes, they certainly have~" Shinobu chirped to herself since the male decided not to answer. She blinked then smiled as she pointed back onto the training grounds. "Look there, it's Isogai-san and Maehara-san!"

The boys rushed forward, brandishing their rubbery knives, keeping their eye on the target, Karasuma. After Isogai swung, Maehara would attack afterward.

"They're an excellent combination," Shinobu stated. "They have good reflexes and that increased the number of hits they would score."

She chuckled, "I rather favor their teamwork."

"One point each, great work!" Karasuma exclaimed.

Karma stepped up to Karasuma, swinging his blade as if it were a toy. His usual grin on his face.

"But what about Karma?" Giyu finally murmured, making Shinobu swivel her head in his direction. Her lips twitch at the name.

"What about him?" She struggled to say cheerily.

Perhaps he chose to ignore it or just didn't notice but he continued unbothered. "At first, I thought he would be another sarcastic deadbeat." Shinobu snorted midway. "But he has the instincts of a killer, that cannot be denied."

Karma, nonchalantly, jabs at Karasuma's face, which he dodged. And once Karasuma went into a defensive stance, Karma scoffed in amusement, raising his brow.

Okano rushed in low, attempting to kick him in the chin, escaping just as swiftly with a backflip.

Shinobu smiled proudly at the girl as she hummed, "Well, we can't leave the girls out now." She continued softly, a finger placed on her bottom lip. "She reminds me well of Mitsuri-chan, flexible and combat-suited."

She giggled to herself, "Maybe I should recommend Okano-san to her! She could use a Tsuguko!"

Giyu merely glanced at her, remarking, "But you forget, her master was once Rengoku. She could be the same as him."