𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄, angel with a shotgun

------------

------------

"UGH! TEACHING IS SUCH A pain in the ass!" Bitch-sensei had collapsed in her seat in the staff room and groaned, eyes screwed shut.

Karasuma glanced up from his work, observing, "But the students seem to be taking a liking to you."

She shrugged, eyebrows furrowed in frustration, "Am I supposed to be proud of that?! I'm an assassin. I'm stuck here while I try to kill the octopus! And speaking of that octopus..."

A pink-faced Koro-sensei was standing above her, sipping tea as he ogled her breasts. "The son of a bitch is staring at my tits! Sipping tea doesn't make it classy!" She cried out.

"Have I mentioned how much I admire your perky teaching methods," He commented, quite delighted, despite her protests.

Bitch Sensei withdrew her knife and exclaimed, "Oh, shut up!" She attempted to slash him multiple times but missed as per usual.

Karasuma stood up, his voice calm and getting to the point. "Calm down. That's the kind of target he is."

Giyu only sighed in disappointment, crossing his legs, "Honestly, learn some control octopus."

"Shit!" She threw her knife over her shoulder. "I won't stand for this!" Bitch-sensei huffed in anger before walking away, slamming the door behind her.

The trio of men watch curiously as she left in fury. Koro-sensei simply hummed, "She's certainly riled up."

Karasuma shot him a glare, "All thanks to a certain someone."

Giyu only sighed, leaving the room, and quietly shutting the door behind him as the two began to bicker. Or rather, Koro-sensei was bitching to Karasuma.

Bitch-sensei was standing in the hallway, looking subdued, staring at the floor intently. Giyu glanced at her before turning around. It's not his problem Bitch-sensei was having an identity crisis.

Giyu blinked as a sharp gasp and the slight sound of rope rubbing against another surface fell to his ears. He turned once again, much to his dislike to find quite the picture-worth scene. Millions of clients would eat this up. A rope had apparently descended from the ceiling and coiled around her neck, yanking her away from the ground.

She struggled to break free, when a man in heavy boots stepped in.

"What a surprise, Irina. Seeing you play teacher with those children," He smiled, having an heavy eastern European accent in his Japanese. "It was like the setup for a comedy sketch."