𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, stalk your prey

WARNING: scenes of detailed death, gore, and prevented sexual harassment

------------

SHINOBU COULD SMELL THE DINGY cologne that emanated from the man in front of her. He was an older man, perhaps in his late thirties. But that didn't affect that youthful look on his face. Out of nowhere, he had pushed her smaller frame into a dark alleyway. Pinning her against a cold brick wall, his knee resting uncomfortably between her legs.

"Excuse me, but do I know you?" Shinobu questioned. She had a small idea of what was happening. She could sense his disgusting intent and the ugly glint in his eye only confirmed her suspicions. But she was prepared, to draw her hidden blade if things went too far.

"Not yet, but you could," The man said, leaning in closer.

"I apologize, but I'll be late for class," Shinobu chirped as her lips tightened slightly.

The man smiled, reaching his hand out for her uniform jacket, "Your Sensei wouldn't mind now, would he?" He was suddenly cut off by the sound of glass breaking. The pair turned to find none other than Karma at the entrance of the alleyway. A broken glass bottle in hand, and a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

"Heh? Some school drama going on?" The sound of Karma's carefree hum made the man falter at the sight of the class delinquent. "If so, may I join?" Karma's smile turned all the more dangerous and Shinobu could sense the panic that arose from the once-confident man, who gulped nervously as his grip loosened.

"N-No, not at all!" He sputtered before escaping the scene like a scared mouse. Shinobu sighed, adjusting her coat before meeting Karma's mercury eyes.

"Good morning," Shinobu greeted before heading up the mountain without a second thought. Not knowing for sure if the red-head would follow, which he did.

"Come on! Don't be so mean!" Karma remarked, walking beside her before placing his arm on her head. Knew it would piss her off, teasing her of her height without words. Shinobu's smile tightened as her pace quickened and the redhead laughed at her petty actions. "Shinobu-chan! There's no need to be embarrassed by your height!"

Shinobu's eye twitched as she rose her middle finger, "Shut up, you damn strawberry!"

Karma shrugged and with little effort, he caught up to her with a teasing grin on his face. Resting his hands on the back of his head. His eyes silently examined the small girl. Noticing the bandages on her hands, he wondered if he should question her about it.

But decided against it due to her sour mood. She would probably reply something along the lines of 'strawberry ass' or something like that. Pushing it away, he continued to tease her.

While the two of them walked, a stinging pain made her hands tighten. It serves her right, testing the new poison on herself. Not like anyone was going to notice anyway.