𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, an eye for an eye

------------

------------

THE RAINY SEASON HAD BEGAN, bringing with it, a sense of dreariness and deprivation. At least that's what Shinobu had concluded of it. Nagisa, Sugino, Kayano, Okano, and Shinobu had been walking through the city after school. Using their umbrellas as shields from the pestering rain.

Sugino was trying to steal some of Kayano's food, as always, "C'mon~ Lemme have one of those strawberries on top."

"No way!!" Kayano huffed in protest, shielding her cup of strawberry ice cream. "I always eat the most delicious thing last!!"

Okano paused when she noticed something rather strange, pointing left she called out, "Hey, look at that."

Shinobu hummed in surprise, for it was indeed strange. "Isn't that Maehara-kun?" She questioned, making the others turn to look. It was indeed Hiroto Maehara, who was walking hand in hand with a unfamiliar girl. Well, at least to Shinobu anyway.

Okano frowned as her brow furrowed in thought, "I'm pretty sure the one with him is... Tsuchiya Kaho from Class C."

"Oho~" Sugino smirked, chuckling lightly. "He's just as popular as always."

"I see. I see...."

"Hmm?" Nagisa looked behind him where Koro-sensei was hidden, behind a tree. Dressed in a spotted raincoat and was taking notes, muttering. "Maehara-kun. Sharing an umbrella in front of the station..."

Shinobu chuckled as she remarked, "Your love of gossip about your students is the same as always too, Koro-sensei."

Koro-sensei laughed, stating, "Guilty as charged Shinobu-chan. "This is also a teacher's duty." His tone then turned sly as he blushed, holding up his heart decorated notebook, "I plan to release a nonfiction novel by the third semester of all the students love stories. The first chapter is about Sugino-kun's feelings for Kanzaki-san which can't reach her."

Shinobu smiled sympathetically as she patted his shoulder, stating, "No worries Sugino-kun! I'm sure you'll find someone! Though... that someone probably won't be Kanzaki-san."

That only fueled the fire under Sugino, his blush and slight sweat ruining the scowl he wore, "Urgh... I've definitely got to kill you before that goes to press."

"Maehara-kun's chapter will be pretty long then," Nagisa sighed, quite amused. Looking over at Hiroto who was getting quite close with Tsuchiya. "He's popular with the girls, so the one he's with changes constantly."

Shinobu had to admit, Maehara was an attractive boy who was active in a variety of sports. Every girl's dream guy. Perhaps if this were a normal school, perhaps if he had better grades. He'd be even more popular than before. Guaranteed a bright future in that sort of fantasy.

"Hmmm~? If it isn't Kaho." The said girl tensed, gasping underneath her breath. It was Seo, Araki, and Hashiszume from the main campus behind the pair. "What are you up to?" Seo asked warily. Shinobu blinked in surprise, he was a interesting specimen for sure.