Pictures Of You

*Snap*

The click of the camera made a few birds in the distance fly away in surprise. Ashton sighed pulling the camera away from his face to take a look at the photo he had just taken. It was disappointing really, the fact that he couldn't get a job anywhere, no one would hire him, not even other photographers needing assistances. Was is his personality? Or were his photos just shit? Either way, he was upset and now spent his days in the local park. He found it so boring, coming here everyday to take more photos of the same thing, sometimes he went into the city but he couldn't afford to go anywhere else so he was stuck with the same old places and the same old photos. Focusing his camera on a willow tree he was about to take the shot, when in the corner of his eye to the right of him he saw one of the most gorgeous things on earth. A boy. Probably 18. Blonde and blue eyed. Lip piercing and a punk-rock persona about him. Re-aiming his camera in the boys direction he quickly focused on him and took the photo and pretended to look somewhere else just incase he looked his way. Staring down at the photo he smiled and started walking home.

~Next day~ 

The next time he went to the park was the next day, and he looked for the same boy again. Something about that blonde haired guy drew in Ashton's attention. He didn't know, but he didn't question it and just went with the flow. He spotted him in the same spot he was yesterday doing the same thing; feeding the duck in the pond. He was so cute. Ashton shook his head and ran, hiding behind some form of tree, he began to take more photos. He didn't even realise he had taken as many as he thought until he camera screen lit up while trying to re-focus saying that his memory was almost full. Gobsmacked he put his camera down and started walking out of the park. He stopped by the park toilets and had a quick look through the photos and made sure no one was around before he did so. Smiling he flicked through the photo not noticing a presence.

"I see you took some photos of me." Said someone from behind Ashton making him drop his camera. Luckily it was attached to strap which was around his neck. Turning around he saw the blonde boy he was taking photos of smirking down at him. Gulping Ashton stepped back a little and his eyes widened, he saw my photos.

"Um... You nearly scared me half to death." Ashton stuttered trying to laugh. He was still in shock that 1) he nearly dropped his camera 2) this gorgeous boy was talking to him and thirdly that he saw the photos that Ashton took of him. He didn't even know this guys name and he's taking photos of him.

"So I see you were taking photos of me." He kept on smirking. Little shit.

"Uh yeah sorry about that. Its just, I only take photos of beautiful things." Ash saw the opportunity and took it.

"You literally just said to my face that I was beautiful." Luke stated.

"Well, are you not?" Ashton said quirking an eyebrow.

"Smooth." Luke said. There was a gentle silence until Ash cleared his throat.

"Ashton but you can call me Ash." He said holding his hands out.

"Luke." The tall boy said while shaking Ashton's hand.

"Well it was nice talking to you." Ashton said looking at his watch; he was going to be late to meet his friend Calum, he then began to walk away.

"Wait!" He heard Luke call behind him. Ash turned just before Luke ran into and was surprised when he felt a pair of lips on his cheek. Pink tinted Ashton's cheeks all the way up to his ears. Luke then slipped a small piece of paper into his hand and whispered into his ear tickling his neck.

"Call me babe." He then turned and walked away shaking his hips slightly.

"Okay." He squeaked and turned away to walk home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helloooooooo

Guys, school has been friggin stressful as hell. I was going to swear but I decided against it. :)

Anywhore (oops) how are you guys?

Btw I must warn you that Chelsea , the other owner of this account, is currently writing a huge ass one shot that is bound to make you all cry, I speak from experience I read the first three sentences and was basically done. There were legit tears in my eyes guys.

Hope you guys are ready

~Alana xx