Masquerade

(Warning this starts out with Fetus Luke and what the boys look like at the dance will be above, looks are based off 2014 Aria Awards. Pic above ^ or side >)

School Dance.

Mean anything to you? Well it did for Luke. It meant another night sitting at home and doing nothing but watching chick flicks and eating ice cream with his mum. His friends always begged him to go but he refused. Besides why go just to watch your crush dance with other people but you? Exactly, there's no point. Who's his crush you ask? Oh only one of the most popular boys in school, Ashton Irwin. Yes, he likes boys, but who cares.

~Monday 27th April~

"So are you going?" Julie, Luke's best friend asked.

"Going where?" He questioned confusedly coming out of his dazed mode.

"To the dance?"

"God no." Luke muttered turning away from her and now back to his cold slice of pizza.

"Awww, why not? It's masquerade themed this semester!" Julie whined. Every semester they have a school dance and each one has a theme. Last semester it was sport themed and now its masquerade themed.

"Seriously? Jesus, they must be slowly running out of idea's." Luke scoffed before taking a bit of his pizza and looking around the school lunch room looking for a certain someone. He suddenly spotted him because of his loud laugh and his lips almost twitched up into a smile when he saw his face, almost. Ashton turned around and found Luke already staring at him so Luke quickly looked away trying to hide his blush. He wasn't very known around the school, he was sort of shy you could say, only out-going during musical times.

"Are you blushing? Did Ashton catch you looking again?" Julie smirked.

"Pft no." Luke said sneaking in another glance at Ashton who was looking his way and lightly digging his teeth into his bottom teeth.  They made eye contact before Ashton quickly whipped his head back to Calum, one of his good friends, and pretended he was listening the whole time.

"What was that?" Julie muttered.

"I'm just as confused as you." Luke continued to stare until the bell went ending lunch.

"See you after school darl." Julie said waving good bye. Luke did the same and stalked off to fifth period thinking about what Ashton had done.

~Tuesday 28th April~

"Have you thought about the da-"

"No."

~Wednesday 29th April~

"So the dance is on frid-"

"No."

"You didn't let me finish.

"I don't want you to finish." Luke said sternly.

"Really? I was just gonna say that Ashton's going."

"He is?" Luke said perking up at his name.

"Mhmmm, and its masquerade. So he won't know it's you under the mask, then you won't have to be the shy-little Lucas the whole school knows you as. You can be confident-sexy Luke Hemmings, but know one will know, unless you reveal yourself." Julie smirked shoving some lettuce in her mouth from her Ceasar salad.

"Right." Luke said glancing around the lunch room like he does every day looking for Ashton.

"So you'll go?" Julie asked getting excited.

"Maybe." Luke said staring dreamily at the curly haired boy across the lunch room.

~Thursday 30th April~