Student /Teacher

(Thanks to PLL for basically this whole idea, I think if you watch Pretty LIttle LIars then you'll know where I got this scene from.)

As Green Day played softly in the back ground Luke sat silently on the bar stool while looking around. There was no one in the bar besides him, the bar tender and a cute guy with curly hair sat 2 seats over.

"Can I get a cheeseburger please?" Luke called out.

"You got it." Said the bartender getting to work.

"You alright down there?" Said the guy 2 seats over.

"I'm a bit jetlagged. I just got back from America." Luke said to the guy. (This is based in Australia)

"Where in America?" The guy said continuing to flick through the book he was reading.

"Las Vegas." Luke said tapping the bench slightly.

"That's a great city." He said and Luke nodded agreeing.

"So do you go to Hollice?" Luke asked. (Guys I'm so sorry that I'm using the one from the episode but I couldn't think of one, sorry)

"Uh yeah just graduated." He said, "I'm gonna start my first teacher job."

"I, I think I'd like to teach too." Luke agreed smiling.

"God I love this song." Luke said listening to the song playing; Superman by Joe Brooks.

"Joe Brooks." The cutie said, that's what Luke had decided on calling him now.

"What's your major?" Cutie asked.

"Uh, well I'm leaning towards english." Luke said.

"That's what I'm teaching." Cutie smiled at Luke.

"Oh and I write too. But uh so far its mostly personal stuff, you know, just for me." Luke said.

"I'm impressed." Cutie said.

"Why?" Luke questioned confused.

"Um, I tried writing," Cutie said getting up and moving into the seat right next to Luke, " And didn't get very far, your lucky. If your writing for yourself, its true passion. Maybe you'd let me read something of yours?"

"Yeah, you'd really want to?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, your smart, you've travelled, great taste in music. I'd like to know more about you." Cutie smiled showing his dimples.

"Yeah, I'd like to know more about you too." Luke smiled.

Next thing you know Luke and this guy are in the bathroom of the bar making out on the table. Luke's sat down on the table with cutie stood inbetween Luke's legs with their hands all over each other. Luke but his hands around the guys neck and pulled and his hair making the guy let out a low moan followed by Luke as the guy kissed down his jaw and onto his neck. Smiling as they pulled apart every once and a while to whisper cute/naughty things into each others ears.

~Time skip to School on Monday~

"Hey I hear the new teachers really hot." Luke's best friend Calum said as they walked into english first thing Monday morning. Just as they were taking there seats, the bell rang and Michael, there other best friend, quickly ran in and sat down behind Calum and kissed the his cheek. Luke smiled at them and got his book out and began writing down the date. As this happened Calum and Michael were whispering to each other as their new english teacher walked into the classroom and wrote his name on the board, 'Mr Irwin' is what was written. He turned around only to stop all his movements as his eyes made contact with Luke up the back.

"Holy shit." He muttered even though the whole class heard and turned around to look at were Mr Irwin was looking, which was Luke, who was just as shocked to see Ashton (he had figured out his name before they left the bar) as he was. Calum and Michael were sat there with wide eyes which soon turned into a smirk as Luke's phone went off and Mr Irwin coughed grabbing everyone's attention again, this time for the right reason.

"Sorry." Luke muttered.

"I'm Mr Irwin, your new English teacher."

~END~

.......Holy moly, did anyone see that coming? You can onyl say yes if you've watched PLL.

Please comment and vote for this book, all of this is appreciated. Thank you again. Sorry this is sort of a short one-shot, usually there over a thousand words, but this one didnt have as much detail to it as the other one's do. Sorry.

Bye xx

~Alana