Race King

(Alana- I got this one-shot idea from watching Fast and Furious: Tokoyo Drift. Sorry If your not interested but I think it'll be hot. Comment your opinions below. Pre-warning there is a side of Malum in this one-shot. xx)

Usually when people have to move to a new school there usually really nervous. And usually the school is in the next town over, or across the country, not in another country. Welcome to Ashton Irwins situation. Yes he'll admit its his fault for the move. It was either this or jail time, what'd you expect?

Walking through the gates he immediately noticed how empty the hall ways were. "Shit." He thought, there already in class. So far his day hadn't been going so well. He woke up late, hadn't had breakfast yet, his phone wasn't fully charged, he missed his train and had to get the next one which made him even later and now he was going to embarrass himself infront of people. After getting his schedule and heading to class he walked in a silently as possible as the whole class was talking and not paying attention. But as soon as the teacher greeted him the whole class fell silent.

"Ah! You must be the infamour Ashton Irwin." The teacher smiled.

"That'd be me." He said while looking around the class room. His eyes caught onto a mesmerizing blue pair. The guys had quiffed blonde hair, a lip ring and wore a shirt with a band he knew on it. He felt his heart speed up and quickly looked away when the boy smirked at him. Yes, Ashton was gay. Was he going to tell anyone at this school? Probably not unless they become friends.

"My names Mr.Joans. Please take a seat wherever you feel like." He said and then went back to writing on the board. Taking a look around he quickly walked to the back of the room without creating a commotion.

~Lunch~

Sitting down at a lunch table by himself, Ashton ate quietly.

That quietness was quickly interupted as someone sat next to him. He looked beside him to see a moderately tanned boy with blackish type hair with a blonde streak through the front and a couple of tattoo's trailing his arm.

"Can I help you?"

"My names Calum Hood, I'm assuming your new?" He introduced himself holding out his hand.

"Ashton Irwin and yes you assumed right." He answered shaking it.

"Sweet. Mind if I eat with you?"

"Why not?" Ashton shrugged. Only at this moment when he went to turn back to his meal did he see the steering wheel on Calum's bag.

"You drive?"

"Dude who doesn't drive in this school?" Calum scoffed stuffing his ham sandwich in his mouth.

"Do you race I mean?" Ashton asked hesitantly. Calum smirked before turning to Ashton.

"Maybe, who wants to know?"

"Just a fellow racer him self." Ashton said casually turning back to his meal.

"Meet me out front after school." Calum said before rushing off as the bell went without waiting for any answer from Ashton. Although he just shrugged and walked to class.

~Time skip again to end of school~

"Calum what are we doing?" Ashton whined as they continued walking down the street. They were in a dingy part of the town out of what Ashton gathered and hurried his pace to keep up with Calum.

"We're getting something." He said and stopped suddenly out the front of a couple of huge storage containers.

"Wait here." Calum said before going over to a green coloured one and opening it with a key from his chain. He opened the door and slowly pushed out a car.