Diary Enteries

Ashton didn't seem like one to keep a diary, and so when Luke was looking through Ashton's underwear, which he'll deny he was going to steal, he didn't know how to feel about finding a random journal type book in Ashton's suitcase. Luke would usually ask to borrow some underwear but lately not only has Ash been avoiding him but his stomach does back flips when ever he goes near him, makes eye contact or anccidentally brushed up against him. He doesn't know why though, this sort of thing has never happened to him before. He was alone in the hotel room at this point, he had slept in the boys went to breakfast without him. They weren't doing much today so Luke let his mind wander and suddenly his hands were opening the books front page. The dates on the diary enteries dated back to just a few months ago. They were short, so Luke decided to read a few.

Dear diary, my stomach flutters every time I see him.

Him?

Dear diary, my heart beats faster everytime he speaks.

Dear diary, everytime he sings he makes me go weak at the knee's.

Dear diary, he barley does it, but when he takes his shirt off, I think I start to drool.

Dear diary, I don't know what to do anymore, every time he comes near me I stutter and run off or say I'm busy. Help?

Luke's brows furrowed.

Dear diary, I've began to ignore him. Is this the right thing to do?

While reading and flipping through the pages Luke didn't even notice Ashton walk back into the hotel, and the only thing he had on was a towel rapped around his waists and his hair was slightly damp considering he just got out of the shower.

Dear diary, I think I love hi-

"ARE YOU READING MY DIARY?!" Luke nearly jumped a metre in the air when he heard Ashton scream at him from the doorway. He quickly chucked the book behind him and got up from the bed trying to act natural.

"What? Pft no." Luke said waving a hand in the air.

"Yes you were." Ashton growled walking forward towards Luke getting even angrier.

"I swear I hardly saw anything." Luke said putting his hands up in surrender.

"What were you doing in my suitcase anyway?" Ashton asked grabbing the diary from the bed and shoving it back into his suitcase.

"Not going to take a pair of your underwear." Luke totally denied.

"Yeah sure." Ashton rolled his eyes sitting back down on his bed and crossing his arms.

"So who's this guy you like? The one you go weak at the knee's for when he sings?" Luke asked. He wished it was him for some reason.

"So you did read it?" Ash asked growing agitated.

"Well only a few lines. Is it Michael? Its Michael isn't it?" Luke suggested.

"What? Oh god no." Ashton said quickly shaking his head as Luke sat next to him, maybe a little to close, but Ashton didn't mind.

"Then who is it?" Luke asked confused.

"You really wanna know?" Ash asked looking at him shyly.

"Yes of course I do."

"Well, if you must know.." Ash said leaning in close and pressing his lips lightly to Luke's and pulling away before saying, "its you."

"M-me?" Luke stuttered. He'd never kissed a boy before but this felt right, maybe because it was Ashton.

"Yeah, do you hate me now?" Ashton said pulling away.

"Fuck no." Luke said pulling Ashton forward by the neck and smashing their lips together again.

~END~

Some of these one-shots are not over a thousand words so I'm terribly sorry if I've upset you all.

Anywhore, how did y'all find it? Please vote and comment, it is appreciated. Btw Chelsea and I aren't American but y'all is better to say (in my opinion), its much easier. If any of you cared considering the fact that were Australian.

Thanks again for reading. xx

~Alana