7 Minutes In Hell

(This one-shot is based in America as Australia doesn't celebrate Halloween as much as America does.)

"Hey man."

Luke Hemmings looked up from his book to see Calum Hood, his best friend sitting down beside him with his lunch.

"Hey." He replied looking back down at his book.

"So....... there's a party on tomorrow ni-"

"No." Luke said sternly not even looking up at Calum to know he was pouting like a little kid.

"Oh come on Luke please? Just this one time! Please I promise if you don't like it we can leave right away and I'll never ask you again." Calum pleaded.

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Ashton's gonna be there." Calum smirked.

"No-Wait what?" Luke's ear's perked up at the sound of Ashton's name.

"Yeah. Michael over heard there conversation in the locker-room and then he told me knowing you'd like the sound of that." Calum's smirk widened.

"Alright...." Luke hesitated.

"Please, just this once!" Calum pleaded more.

"Okay just this once." Luke nodded as Calum stood up from his seat and cheered like a maniac and ran out of the lunch room probably to go and find Michael while Luke just sat there with embarrassment written all over his face.

~Saturday NIght/Halloween~

So here Luke Hemmings is, walking into to this stupid Halloween party which Ashton Irwin, his long time crush is supposedly at, with his best friends Calum Hood and Michael Clifford.

"I can't believe you forced me to come to this dumbass party." Luke muttered to Calum as they walked further into the house. Who's house even was this?

"You love me." Calum shouted over the blasting music. They walked towards the drinks table and started talking.

"I don't see Ashton any where." Luke said getting on his tippy toes to look around.

"Maybe he's not here yet." Calum said.

"How are you even gonna know he's here? It's a Halloween party, people are dressed up." Michael said as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Shit." Luke muttered coming to realisation. Suddenly the music was turned down and some slightly tipsy guy stood up on the table.

"TRUTH OR DARE IS STARTING OUT THE BACK IN 2 MINUTES FOR ANYONE THAT WANTS TO PLAY!!" He then jumped off the table and ran back outside.

"Come on lets play." Michael said pulling Calum along. Calum rolled his eyes but followed and Luke was hesitant but went with it.

Moment later they were all sat around out side ina huge circle with a few other people, there was maybe 15 all up?

"Alright me first." Some girl said. "You, in the batman suit!" She said pointing at Luke.

"Me?" Luke squaeked. Shit, this wasn't good.

"Yeah, truth or dare?"

"Um dare." Luke said.

"I dare you to go into the shed and play seven minutes in heaven with your trusty partner Robin over here." She said patting a guy with curly blonde hair who had a Robin suit on. (BACK TO WHEN THEY DID THE LA TOUR DIARY, THATS WHAT THE BOYS ARE IN THIS ONE-SHOT. Meaning Calum is Captain America and Michael is Spider-man. Moving on.)

"Okay." Luke gulped nervously as him and Robin got up and walked into the shed with the girl right behind them. By now he could tell this dude was a guy, shit. Luke really needed to stop saying the word shit, ah shit.

"7 minutes, boys. Have fun." The girl laughed and shut the shed door and locked it leaving the place pitch black.

"Fuck." The other guy said. He sounded so familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. He heard some ruslting before a light was on and they could see each other.

"Holy crap." Luke muttered staring at the boy in front of him. Ashton fucking Irwin was stood right in front of him without a mask on.

"Yeah, hey." He said casually waving a hand.

"Uh... it's me, Luke Hemmings." He said taking his own mask off.

"Oh my god, hey." Ashton said trying to act cool, but failed miserably.

"So....." Luke said trying to break the awkwardness.

"Should we kiss or?" Ashton suggested taking a small step forward

"We could I mean, I don't mind." Luke said stepping even closer.

"Neither." Ashton agreed stepping closer and closing the gap between them and attaching his lips to Luke. Besides the people outside laughing and talking and the music blasting in the background all you could was the small noises of them kissing and a few moans that left their mouth's every few seconds.

"Is it a bad time to say that I have a huge crush on you?" Ashton said inbetween kisses causing Luke to smile.

"Not at all, I have a crush on you too." Luke said going back to kissing Ashton. By now Ashton had become more dominate and lifted Luke up and onto the wooden table in the shed and had a firm grip on his ass causing Luke to let out a loud moan. They were so into it that they didn't even realise that the shed door had been opened and the girl was stood there with wide eyes and coughing to get there attention. The quickly pulled away and looked outside of the shed to were the girl was stood and saw basically everyone in the backyard was staring at them, and then there was Calum and Michael. Those little shits were laughing there fucking heads off because Ash and Luke looked like deer's caught in headlights. Ashton quickly made a hand gesture to the girl signaling her to go away and close the door, which she did, and the two boys resumed to kissing. A few seconds later though, Luke pulled away.

"That was so awkward." He said fiddling with the hair on the back of Ashton's neck.

"I know."Ash giggled quietly and kissed down Luke's neck.

"This game should really be called Seven Minutes In Hell, only on Halloween though." Luke laughed at his own joke and Ashton joined in before they went back to kissing.

~END~

I hope you guys are enjoying everything so far. If not, let us know below. Comment/criticism is appreciated.

But hey, I had a thought. Would you guys like any special guests in these one-shots? I reckon we could pull that off. If you have any suggestions on who we could feature, comment below and we'll try our best to put them in somewhere.

Thanks for reading.

Bye xx

~Alana