quick lil request update for ya!

Howdy friends!

I know it's been a hot minute since I've been on here, but I wanted to keep you updated on the happenings of this book!

I'm usually really OCD about posting chapters in chronological order, as you can tell by how the imagines are stacked in the book. However, some of these requests have been sitting for a while and I'm plowing through them faster than I had expected, so I'll be posting several today and within the next week or so they should all be done!

Here's the requests and their progress:

Hannibal comes back from being away and the reader has a child - COMPLETE
(@Taco_boi22 )

Face is best friends with an insecure reader that likes him a lot and it takes a mental breakdown to confess feelings - COMPLETE
(@RealzHealz )

Face is in a relationship with a black widow kind of reader, she's brainy, cool, and calculated and helps them stop the bad guys - Almost Done! (@ValeMiller6)

Murdock and the reader are both blind to their feelings for each other and it takes her being injured to get both of them to confess - Halfway There! (@Khumphrey01 , also inspo from @One_directioner4eva)

Murdock and the reader have been best friends since childhood - they've never really had to think about romance. But going undercover as Logan Ross and his girlfriend have them rethinking their relationship - Halfway There!
(@TheMercuryQueen )

A quick favor...
I'm trying to stay ahead with Christmas and such coming up, so if you have any Christmas imagine ideas or requests, send them in!

Thank you all for being so patient, I really appreciate you trusting me to write the A-Team for you! Have a lovely day!

- @itsgoghtime